What do you think of people who shoot abortion doctors , is it really murder or self defense for unborn babies?

888theGreat
The law states that it is ok to kill another in the defense of another person where their life is on the line. Example: A person pulls gun on someone and states that he is going to kill that person and a person pulls his gun and shoots and kills that person preventing him from killing the person he threatens. Self Defense would be the ruling.

The sniper by killing the abortion doctor is taking a life to save thousands of babies lives. Yes , it is killing but also self defense of others. Answer this question : will he be killing anymore babies? So, I can see why he did it. I mean Roe v Wade is wrong and unethical. How can it be ethical for the state to kill people that have not committed a capital crime.

So how do you see the guy that kills an abortion doctor to save babies lives?
Is it murder?

How should he be punished? Execution? Life in Prison? 25 and Parole? No Time?

Would you hide him out from authorities until he can get to Canada or Mexico?

I am not allowing anonymous answers on this question.
What do you think of people who shoot abortion doctors , is it really murder or self defense for unborn babies?
Yes, it is defending someone else's life by someone trying to kill that life
Vote A
No, it is political murder
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion