Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
You’re so funny.Both sides claim to be for the 1st Amendment, then the left censors what they claim is misleading, hateful, fake news (this term is not used by the left so much), offensive, and disrespectful; and the right censors what they claim is trolling, fake news, disrespectful, and against American values. I can’t stand their biases! They come up with some sort of trick as to try making it sound reasonable why they don’t want it to be there, but of course neither side will admit to censoring. The right won’t admit to censoring something because it was offending them or triggering them, neither will they admit to having their own version of political correctness. The left won’t admit many things either. Present a leftist with articles from the right, and they will quickly or gradually move to the right. But then, those who go out of their way to think more openly and of both sides with terms they use to excuse their actions, find out about the true main biases of both sides.Things both sides have in common is that they censor other parties from debates, because they know people will think more widely, will check out other parties even more, and will gradually start supporting them, and they don’t want any states to turn gold, sky blue, green, etc. Many people of both parties have been in politics for decades, and don’t want to leave politics. They abuse the existence of governor, senate and representative position seats to stay in Congress the time length they stay. Trump is an exception to that, but it doesn’t mean he isn’t corrupt, maybe less corrupt than others, but I don’t know it too clearly.
Both sides are actually on each other’s team and stage every drama we hear so we are distracted while the right is slowly and secretly attacking your 2nd Amendment rights as well by outlawing shells, bullets, and ammos, so if the nation turna red, you won’t be outlaws unless you have bullets, but bullets are limited, unless they were reusable, but it would only expand it by a limited amount, although not too limited. Other things they could be planning out is another pandemic (a stronger one) or the return of diseases or new ones while blaming climate change for it while the climate is being manipulated to cover themselves up on bringing the diseases, governments working with Big Pharma and paid scientists to pass along the corrupt world elite agenda so people don’t notice the truth and those things come by surprise. This is why it’s important to them to divide the people and turn them against each other.I can tell you that if Joe Biden was running as a Republican, the left would have gone crazy for his support of the KKK, him shaking hands with its leader, him attending the funeral of a KKK member, and him groping women. If Hillary Clinton was a Republican, the left would have gone crazy about her being sexist and being in the sisterhood support for the KKK. You have no idea how much you would have heard it in ABC, NBC, and CNN. I can tell you that if Republicans would have been the first ones to introduce the word “socialism” to the nation and the utopian side of it, Democrats and leftist media would have called them out for it and would have said that they will soar may debt and destabilize the nation. The right is already socialist by funding oil companies with tax dollars, and they support a different form of big government.
Dude in the year 2000, 25% of the internet was porn and the other 75% was people posting memes about what a stupid monkey Bush was.
@Guffrus Yeah, it definitely changed around the time of that election.
Which was 2001 in fairness, I thought it was earlier than that.
I guess 2000 was the great disappointment that the world hadn't ended as promised.
Not if someone who is party-less wins, who would go by a lesser known common opinion that has educated both sides.
The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!