True or false: You have used short replies to people through texts/dms in hopes to get the other person to give up talking to you before.

Still-alive
True i have given short replies to people so they get the message that i don't want to talk to them
False if i want to stop talking to someone i just don't reply at all or block them
I may give short replies but that doesn't mean i don't want to talk to them. i just do that sometimes
Vote C
GirlGuy
7 d
this is usually the... message i get when a person gives short replies to me. unless i understand they just normally give short replies to people
26
15