On a scale of 1-10, how spontaneous/impulsive are you (in terms of randomly going places or doing/buying things)?

DizzyDesii
I’m like a 4/10. I’m not spontaneous lol. I dont like crap popping up out the blue. I like to plan and prepare. It was a struggle in one of my relationships because he was like 9/10. Like i say like a lot so ignore that my bad lol 😂 but the most i’d do is up and ride to the coast or go to the casino. Other than that, no. I dont like when “friends” pop up randomly. I like to be prepared for company to arrive. The one thing that really bothers me is if i have plans or if we’d made plans and their spontaneity tries to change that. It legit pisses me off 🤷‍♀️ Also, im not an impulsive buyer (unless its a painting) so I dont like when people expect me to spend money randomly. I like to pay for my own things but I also like to save money. #FeelFreeToList #TheDesiiDiaries #Impulse
1-2 I prefer Not to be spontaneous/impulsive
3-4 Hardly spontaneous/impulsive
5 I can be spontaneous/impulsive but rather not be
Vote C
6-7 I definitely have spontaneous/impulsive moments
Vote D
8-9 We need more spontaneous/impulsive people in life
Vote E
10 Spontaneity is life! Impulsion is a must!
Vote F
0 I’ll never be spontaneous/impulsive
Vote G
GirlGuy
11 mo
Like the guy below said, im not spontaneous in terms of travelingn/buying but if we’re talking sex in random public places then count me in 😂
58
14