- Shared opinion:If your crush/partner loved making public videos like this, would it decrease your attraction towards them?
That's just obnoxious and a way to ruin the commute for everyone around him. 100% would... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Why do women seem so cuddled in society like even transgender women are cuddled its weird?
"Cuddled" or "coddled"? There's a bit of a difference. A trans woman being cuddled in a... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:If someone cheated on their ex before, would they likely cheat on their current partner?
Yes. 2 mo
- Shared opinion:My boyfriend invited another girl over to his one bedroom place for the weekend could he like her?
Unless this girl is his sister, he's cheating on you. (And y'know, I mean, no kink shaming, but... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Can you have a happy relationship without arguments?
No. A healthy relationship needs "arguments". Moments wherein one partner can express... 2 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Guy who wants to see me has girls on his social media calling him hot (which is a word he uses often) should I be concerned?
Don't let your assumptions create a false narrative. Confront him about it if you'd like a... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Would it be weird to take an adult colouring book on a first date?
Omg, that's an awesome idea! I know several couples who do colouring books together as a fun,... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Guy who wants to see me has girls on his social media calling him hot (which is a word he uses often) should I be concerned?
Concerned about other girls calling him hot on social media? I mean, if you do decide to date... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:What is stopping you from going after the man or woman of your dreams?
Well, I'm hoping I have my dream man - I don't believe in the concept though - with this guy.... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Would you date your boss/manager?
God it would complicate so many fucking things. Plus, I'd feel gutted as a professional. I'd... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Do you think it's ok to date a co-worker?
It depends. Is your company one that tolerates that? Do they care? Are there anti-conflict of... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Handling rejection with aplomb. Do you feel better about rejection for handling it well?
Handling anything negative with grace and acceptance makes me feel better about myself. I mean,... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Do girls prefer a man to be loving in a relationship, or tough?
Both, in a sense. Loving, but who supports me and encourages me to be my best. I'm hard enough... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Is your man's business your business?
It depends. Also, that pic is so relatable. If my guy can't handle whatever's going on on his... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Best tactic to reject a very insistent girl - ghosting or straight rejection?
Straight rejection. A very insistent girl will think ghosting is "playing hard to get". 2 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Do you think God cares who you date if you're a Christian?
I wish I could give you more than one like. Well said. 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Do you think it's wrong to talk to others about your problems?
No. It's not wrong, in fact, it's amazing for both parties usually. Being able to be vulnerable... 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Is it really wrong to express how you feel when you aren’t feeling secure with his actions and words?
Maybe sit down with him and take some time for you two to redefine and redraw your relationship.... 2 mo
- Commented on an opinion:Is it considered a really bad deal-breaker for a woman if the man can't or is not able to drive?
Cool 2 mo
- Shared opinion:Would you admire your partner if they worked as a nurse or doctor?
I'd admire my partner if they were competent at their job and took good care of themselves -... 2 mo
Sign up or log in to view more details.