Hurricane Sandy - 9 Years Later - from the eyes of a New Yorker. And YES CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL

legalboxers

The morning of October 29th 2012 was an unusual morning for me. I knew it was going to be a bad one. But little did I know it was going to be hell.

For four days of hell my city endured the worst flooding and wind possible.

The aftermath... from my eyes...

Video footage:

And yes folks.. HE DID HIS JOB.. (Unlike the Former Occupant from the White House who tossed PAPER TOWELS)

and of course the HAND SHAKE which TRIGGERED everyone to the RIGHT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_Hurricane_Sandy_in_New_York
Governor Christie, a Republican, was criticized by fellow Republicans for his public praise of President Obama, a Democrat, during and after his post-Sandy visit to New Jersey. Although Christie endorsed Republican candidate Mitt Romney in the 2012 United States presidential election, critics complained that Christie's relationship with Obama following Sandy hurt Romney at the polls

My last personal shot... at MYTAKE.... And this isn't how to handle a situation.

EDITORS NOTE: I was a volunteer police officer at the time. I worked 4 - 12 hour shifts doing everything from search and rescue, to property protection. I seen friends I went to school with ions ago who had their childhood homes destroyed.

And to the Anti Vaxxers and Climate Change Deniers, do hope and pray you experience this hell personally thats going on.

2
4
2Girl Opinion
4Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    These pictures show that some Republicans want to work together with Democrats but Donald Trump refuses and he has turned many Republicans into haters which are sad
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aphrodite1996
    Same here I am from Jersey I went To PA before it hit. took months to rebuild.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

13
  • tatianamay
    Climate change is real. Anyone who says otherwise is extremely dumb.
    LikeFunnyDisagree 7 People
  • Belgie
    "for four days of hell my city endured the worst flooding and wind possible."

There will be worse.
    • @Belgie oh I know. and the person who owns a few golf courses in your country knows it.. but won't speak a word of it...

• pizzalovershouse
    Just goes to show climate change will make people have to move to higher ground
  • notwoke
    so explain to me how CO2 causes warming?