Why do guys like earthy chill girls?

Think unpretentious, easy to talk to, chill, likeable, bold, upfront, down to earth, and relateable as far as personality

As far as looks she is pretty and has this whole natural vibe to her

Why do you like her? And what is it about her that you find attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't we? Why would we want a girl to be pretentious, defensive and rude? The qualities you listed aren't just good for a possible partner but good in general for people.

What Guys Said 7

• 1) She sounds like she's not a bitch who will disrespect people/be really ignorant/close minded/intolerant
    2) She is easy to talk to and relatable (self explanatory)
    3) She probably will not overanalyze things and get mad over the stupidest things. If we do fight we'll probably forget about it in the morning.
    4) She probably doesn't have subliminal messages that I'm supposed to decode
    5) She's pretty
    6) She's probably generally happy and I'd want to be around her.
    7) She's probably open to trying new things.

Sounds perfect to me...

• For all of those reasons. Guys don't want a lot of hassle when it comes to relating to girls, all of those qualities are low hassle

• I would like her if I can connect with her. So unpretentious and chill is easier to connect with for me.

• If I call you chill thats a big compliment from me. If you're laid back and easy to talk to thats great. If the girl is pretty she has a lot going for her then. there's nothing in there that isn't to like.

• I think everything is beautiful. Love?

• by asking this question are you saying you do not like it when guys think of girls this way?

• No. Lol I was going to ask it on anon buutttt I forgot last minute. Someone called me all of this today and I don't know I'm just asking a question

• Ok, if he/she called you these then I'm thinking that person likes you. I would call them things like that if I liked somebody.

What Girls Said 1