Best make out position?

What is the best make out position? Laying down, up against a wall, I don't know what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, against the wall would be really hot if you pressed your body against hers. Like her back is against the wall and you're kinda pushing her against the wall more with your body. But don't overdo it and hurt her haha. Or if you kinda picked her up and her legs we around your waist but you still used the wall. And you could like pin her arms above her head and REALLY kiss her. A lot of girls like to be dominated because it makes them feel like their guy is "the man." You know what I mean? Like he's in charge. The strong protector. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 5

• On the couch, hands down. It's a comfortable setting and a familiar setting for the both of you. If she happens to feel uncomfortable for any reason, she won't feel forced because she's caved in between you and a wall, as she can just simply lean away.

• Sitting on his lap because he can do the neck biting , ass grabbing and if you're into the hair pulling he can grab the. Hair pull you back and bite the neck.

• I like to sit on the Guy's lap.

• Just saying here, I love how so far all the girls are detailed and the guys are like...

• Usually end up laying down with the guy on top. A lotta times I end up on top too, like straddling the guy with him sitting up. I don't think there's a wrong way to make out lol Just do what feels right, you shouldn't really be thinking too much about it, just have fun!

What Guys Said 6

• Laying on each other with the girls legs spread and the guys crotch between.

• i like when she brings onions

• Someone already posted the Spiderman kiss.

• assets-s3.usmagazine.com/.../...Adam-Brody-467.jpg
    I honestly think that is the hottest kiss in the movies

• Her sitting on my face

• On a King sized mattress