Do guys like 5'8 girls?

I'm currently dating a guy who's 6'1 and I feel like I'm too tall for him at 5'8. He says he likes my height but I think he's lying so he doesn't hurt my feelings. When I wear heels I'm the same height as him and it tends to look weird. So guys, would you date a girl that was almost as tall as you?

Most Helpful Guy

• what kind of heels do YOU wear? stilts? if you are 5'8 and your heels can catch up... i don't think he's 6'1. also, what on earth are they feeding kids these day? under 18 and 5'8?

• McDonald's and kfc

• Whoops, I meant I'm almost as tall as him in heels, he is 6'1 lol

• the way i see it, its all in your mind only. guys have what they all prefer, but will settle for what they have.

What Guys Said 7

• "5'8'' is the exact height of my dream girl" saying this 5'10'' boy :)

• one of the girls I'm currently dating and most fond of is taller than me lol
    I think she's hot

• 5'8 is fine. I'm only 5'8 myself, and I prefer girls close to or up to my height. The girl I like right now is the same height as me. I'm sure a guy 6'1 would be fine with it.

• I am a little less than 5ft 10 but i like tall girls as long as she's not 2-3 inches taller then me. I d say 5ft 8 is great unless you wear heels and look taller than me just no.

• I probably like to look at 'em, long legs are an extreme plus,
    but in total, I wouldn't want to ever date a girl taller than 5'5" or so.

• yeah , tall guys do like tall women.. but short men don't , and i guess even tall women don't like short guys... so its ok!

• I really don't like tall girls. They have longs ass legs and most of them are skinny as fuck i think its gross. But if you squat and have a nice bum its not to bad. I really dislike tall girls though, unless their fit.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 18 and 5.10 and I don't even care anymore, I used to feel bad about it.. All my girlfriends are shorter, but that doesn't and shouldn't change anything. If your guy is taller than you that's freaking awesome! If he says he likes you, he does, trust me. If i wear heels when with a guy I'd be way taller than him, so I just don't, but you can, so do!!
    P. S I've been approached by shorter guys, more than once and "short guys don't like tall girls" is a f*cking lie, sorry dudes. It's insecurity and some real issues if he doesn't like you cuz you're tall :D Although the double standard is alive and I cannot possibly see myself with anyone shorter :)

• 5.2 here, most of my girlfriends are taller than I am, the kissing can be uncomfortable. Truth is, I wouldn't like a girlfriend who is smaller than I am.

• Judging people based on how tall they are is just bull crap, as I already mentioned in my opinion. Even my best guy-friend is 5.9 with me being 5.10 .. I just don't care. I mean i get why you would be picky about your "special someone", but your friends? Seriously? Dude..

• I'm 5'8"

Filler

• 5'8" is model height...
    And why would he lie to you... He doesn't HAVE to be with you. He's with you because he WANTS to be with you.
    So chances are.. He probably likes your height

• im 5'8" too!!! sometimes i wish i was a bit taller then i remember that with 5" heels im 6'1" hahaha thats seriously giant

but i love tall guys so 5'8" is perfection :)

• Im 5'8 too my bf is 5'9 but he loves my height and has never said that Im too tall. I dont wear heels when I am with him but I wear when I go out with my friends so I think it is ok :)

• Some girls are taller than their boyfriends, count your blessings girls