Im 15 and i've never kissed a guy, is that weird?

i feel so stupid because this is a problem someone has in like middle school and im 15 and i still haven't kissed anyone. im worried that ill just go through life alone. my best friend has had sex and a pregnancy scare and I've never even kissed someone. is this weird? should i be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all...

People our age feel so much pressure to do things now a days. It's really sad :(

What Guys Said 10

• Start to worry about that when you pass the age of 25.

• Not weird at all. When you find the right situation that'll change, but don't rush into anything just because other folks do it earlier. That's their life. You live yours.

• You say your 15 but it says this>>>>Anonymous
    (18-24)

• That's the only way you get respect on this site. Blame people for putting down under 18s

• Not true. I hardly get bashed for my age (except maybe once or twice and it was most likely a troll). @Michael-Rc46

• No it's not weird i didn't first kiss to age 28 . Hahahha

• No you shouldn't be worried about having a boyfriend. High School at your age shouldn't be worried about dating.

• I am 17 and I have never touched a girl (except accidentally).

• Not really. I had mine at 14 and it wasn't a big deal. So do it whenever you feel like it.

• Awe you poor thing? I'm 29 and never had a gf how do you think I feel?

• No. Don't rush your first kiss.

• NO it isn't. Take you're time. Don't do anything you'll regret later.

What Girls Said 15

• There's nothing weird about that. I already had my first kiss around 13 years old young yes I know I was in middle school. The right guy and the time will come. You are only 15 and you are still very young. You have plenty of time trust me, don't rush anything.

• It's weird that your best friend is having sex and had a pregnancy scare. I'm going to give you a little tip: Most kids your age saying they're having sex or doing other stuff... are lying... because they think everyone else is doing it.

• I had my first kiss at 19. you're good. no need to rush anything. when you meet a nice boy you actually want to kiss, then kiss him. (:

• nope not weird at all. Actually I think I was 14-15 when I first kisses a guy. I remember being so shy about it and worried I might kiss the wrong way. Plus I had braces so i was worried about hurting them with my braces XD

• Your friend is the weird one. :D Not you.

• Not weird at all, I'll be 24 in May, and still never kissed... it's not a big deal

• I was exactly 15 when i've kissed a guy the first time :) Don't worry; it's a normal age. :)

• Im 18 and i haven't kissed a guy yet, there's no need to worry about it :)

• No, not at all. It'd be cute to say that you're Sweet 16 & Never Been Kissed!

• It's not weird... I'm 19 and still haven't kissed a guy. 😆😣

• Life is barely starting... No need for rushing its perfectly normal , the time will come.

• No... That's too young either way

• Not really, you will when you're ready and it will be absolutely amazing

• I'm almost 15 and never kissed anyone either.
    You're not alone ! Many other girls your age haven't either.

• I didn't kiss someone until I was 22. You're fine