Girls, Full Bodied Nudes?

I think if you are going to send Nudes, they should be full bodied - not just pics of body parts. I mean the point of sending a nude should be to show the enitire body, right? I've always thought a dick pic is cowardly...

What at you think and like best In a Nude?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the relationship, & what the individual people want and are comfortable with.

If it was a casual relationship, I'd NEVER send a full body or have my face in them... because you never know where they'd end up.

If it was a serious relationship with someone you were married to, it would still be up to whether or not the person doing it was comfortable enough to do so, and whether or not the recipient wanted those types of photos.

It's not about being cowardly, I think it's more about being smart when you are sharing sensitive material via electronic means. It really only takes a swipe of a special device, to download all information that has ever been sent or received on your phone. You can never truly wipe it clean. Cops use these device all the time to solve crimes... not to mention the tools used by the government for national safety means. You think that information is private on your phone or laptop? Do you realize how many different avenues it goes through, before it even reaches your devices? Several outlets pick up this information. Once it's out there, it's out there forever. Something Kim K learned the hard way. (Pun fully intended).

What Girls Said 12

• Girls, Full Bodied Nudes

Seems idiotic to me.

I mean the point of sending a nude should be to show the entire body, right

In my opinion it's up to the person sending the nude.

What at you think and like best In a Nude

I think nudes are idiotic for gals. I like boobs best in a nude.

• You should be thankful that you're getting any at all! It is not our obligation to send you anything.

• body parts look sexier individually... what if a really chubby girl or super skinny girl has a body you don't like but she has a really pretty pussy?

• I have never been able to really think anything about a body part pic... It's the person it's attached too that's made it attractive to me

• if she is in secure obvs she isn't gonna show you all of her or mayyybee she actually has some FUCKING pride and self respect for herself but if you do get a girl who would show you all off her you should keep her means she can trust you. but with guys I deffinetly agree eith you just a dick pic is abit cowardly or it could be the don't have a lot of self esteem in some ways its good not to see the guys body coz maybe he's a bit chunky but if you're hunky and fit then id like to see a bit mor bod please xx

• Whatevs. It depends on the person (s) giving and receiving them...

• I hardly think it's your place to dictate what images are sent between couples that have nothing to do with you. That's your taste, it isn't everyone's.

• Do whatever you feel comfortable doing, who cares. Also it's hilarious that you're asking this behind anonymous haha

• I would never send nudes, period. There's porn for that.

• according to me nude pics r not good specially a boy seeing girls nude pics anyway i only see girls nude pic sometimes and in girls i like the vagina part with less hair and in men nothing u understand

• It depends on the woman sending it and how comfortable she is. She can do whatever she wants. But I would advise not having your face in any of those shots.

• Fine fair enough... But no to having your face in it.

Because when it's just your body it could be anyone's body as soon as your face is in the pic it belongs to you and you're screwed!

• Why do you feel this way exactly?