I saw my girlfriends younger sister naked, What should I do?

So I was at my girlfriends house (she's 16 i'm 17) and we wanted to play a board game so we everyone in her family if they wanted to play except her sister. My girlfired had to go to the bathroom so she sent me to go ask her sister so I went up to the door and knocked twice and after about a minute I opened the door and her 13 year old sister was on the bed naked pleasuring herself while looking on her phone. She saw me and I was just staring at her akwardly and as soon as I regathered myself I walked out of the room and closed the door. She wanted to play games so it was really awkward with the two of us that whole night. I haven't told my girlfriend or talked about it with her little sister either what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened.
    It's over with.

You can tell your girlfriend (although I don't think it's necessary).
    Masturbation and nudity is a part of life.
    Don't let that make things awkward.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mouahahah !

There is nothing to do. I bet you do the same. If she acts weird around you, it means she is embarrassed. You should talk to her while alone and ask for her forgiveness, explain why you came in (why the hell did you come in btw?) and tell her it's ok and that you don't judge her. If she doesn't look embarrassed, it might be that she actually liked it. Just keep to yourself then.

What Girls Said 4

• Shit happens like this, get over it, you will soon forget it ever happened.

• Why are these stories always posted anonymously

• Don't say anything! Forget you ever saw it. If you address it its only gonna make it more awkward

• I call BS.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, nothing needs to be said. Water under the bridge. Just act normal around her.

• It's no big deal. I it continues bothering you tell her sister. There's no way to undo it. Probably more embarrassing for her then you.

• Shit man that is a rough situation. I would definitely keep it to myself.