Why do guys always think there's a catch when I tell them it's okay to touch my butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• because feminists and sexual herassment society xD there´s such an social outrage about any story of a guy touching a girls butt, that they can hardly believe that it is ok for some girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most people dont like random people feeling them up...

What Guys Said 14

• We want things we can't have, thats the fun part of getting the girl and inside her space (kinda)... some mystery. If we can have it and usually we cannot, we think something must be wrong... or it is surprising. Some guys will be like, fine... but part of the thrill of the chase is gone... It is, after all, a butt?

Why don't you do a "touch my butt" across america! kinda like the "hands across america" years ago... make it a fundraiser.

• Because there usually is a catch.

• Past experiences

• Because most girls don't want anyone to touch them unless they're already dating or she's interested in him

• Well is there a catch?

• You're probably asking boob loving guys. Me on the other hand!!! I'd gladly touch your butt!! Butt lover here :p

• cause its never happend before and they think ur fuckin with em

• Necause there's a catch ;-)

• Because there is

• Usually there is that is why they think that

• Most men like playing a game of cat and mouse with a possible mate

• So you just let any guy touch your butt huh?

• Because no girl otherwise offers her butt to the male touch! n

• Because what random girl tells a guy it's ok to touch her butt? That never happens unless there usually is a catch.

What Girls Said 1

• Butt with NO strings attached? I'd be suspicious too.. If a girl said I could touch her butt I would JUMP on the opurtunity but I'd think there'd be an ulterior motive. but hey I know the feeling, I was like that with all my friends at my old school