Why do feminists force virgin girls to date virgin guys?

Many feminists told me that I should jot date an experienced guy because he will cheat on me. They told me that no confident non virgin guy dates a virgin. Only insecure NON virgin guys do.

Why do they get so butthurt by the fact that most guys prefer to date virgins. They want me to ignore non virgin guys so those guys dont look for virgins.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore feminazis and tell them where to go.

Where should they go?

To hell :)

What Guys Said 7

• They don't have a problem with non-virgin guys, they dislike any guy who prefers virgins or loses interest in girls based on their sexual history.

So they don't want you to avoid non-virgin guys, they want you to avoid any guy who prefers virgins.

• Cause they hate men. The least contact a woman has with a man is a victory for them.

XD

• Do feminists REALLY force virgin girls to date virgin guys?

No... Not at all.

@lanternhill The same anon is responsible for perpetrating ALL of the questions like this one upon this board:
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2095694-are-sluts-insecure

@redeyemindtricks i am a virgin. And I want to date a non virgin guy. No trolling

• Feminazis don't force anyone to do anything. They just whine and yell about their moronic ideology.

• Date whoever you want. Don't let anyone decide for you.

• wow. they're not real feminists then, sound like feminazis

Spoilers: they don't exist XD

@Blonde401 here? Yes but werent we talking about my insta page?

Yes you're posting about your sex life on Instagram, that sounds slutty to me.

• I don't know what ur talking bout or what context and im not a feminist but someone else can enlighten you here

What Girls Said 17

• LMFAO I'm just sitting here cracking up. Like not because you're funny or good at trolling but because you think this is actually something people say or think XD

They do. Sluts hate when guys prefer virgins

Ohhh you're the guy who can't get anyone to touch him. How many accounts have you had banned now?

👏👏👏😂

• if some girls that is feminist or few of them told you that you cannot apply that to every feminist, that has nothing to do w feminism, like feminism isn't actually forceful, it may only be in the term of advice. And noone can force you to do whatever. If you think that advice is not what you agree w discard it.
    Personaly I think it's best to be w partner w somewhat similar experience w you cause that kind of person can understand you best. But if you want really experienced guy who cares, it's your life, your choice

• Forget about what the feminists say. They have no right to dictate who you date and who you don't. Its your life and you're choice.

• Feminism is irrelevant here. Which is suspect is why you're trolling with this nonsense. Feminists don't care.

They do care. They hate when men value virginity

You want me to screenshot my concos with them? And I want to lose my virginity to a non virgin guy

Yes, post them here or I don't believe you. And also if it's just comments, that's not the views of feminism, it's just someone trolling a troll. Fuck who you want.

• In my experience confident non virgin guys date girls because they want pussy. Confident non virgin guys love to pop the cherries of virgin girls which is probably the reason you were advised not to date them. The guy who popped my cherry wasn't a virgin and I was just another cherry for him to brag he took.

• trololololololol

• You date who you want to date. A guy who truly likes you couldn't care less whether or not you are a virgin.

I want him to care about it

That shouldn't be the reason they date you, and they should care about you because you're who you are, not just because you are a virgin.

I WANT HIM TO CARE ABOUT IT. this doesn't mean I want him to love me ONLY for my virginity. If he won't care about female virginity then he doesn't deserve a girl like me.

• Of all the things I've heard about feminists... this is one I haven't heard yet xD Fuck feminists man, date whomever you want.

• What? What sense does this make?

• I don't like feminists but I find what you're saying hard to believe.

I understand you.. but I am honest.

• Please stop making up lies for shock value.

• Anon antifeminist strikes again

• eh, I'm unfamiliar with this, one: because I go through life in an oblivious glitter world while singing 'everything is awesooome!' so if they did i didn't notice and/or two: nobody forces me to do anything, I do what i want when i want to

• no one cares about who you are going to lost your virginity to honey

• You should stop using a female's account, mate.

• Im pretty sure not all feminists think that way, those were most likely just feminazis

why do i get the feeling this is a guy pretending to be a girl?

• This is ridiculous. I'm a feminist and would never suggest something like this. Is this even them preaching feminism or is this just their personality and you trying to pin it on feminism?
    Who cares what he likes. But yeah if he's specifically looking for a virgin and you being a virgin is a main reason he'd date you then he definitely has a problem.

Feminists tried to convince me to ignore non virgin guys

Again pinning it on feminists.
      Your question was why do feminists 'force' girls to...
      You got a big thing wrong right there, feminism is about women having the right and freedom to make their own decisions about life. From where I'm originally from I've seen women's life being controlled by others and it's disgusting, feminism specifically fights people forcing women to do stuff. If they're forcing you to do something then hey have a warped view of feminism. It's not feminism, I suggest you search up what feminist ideology really is around the world. It's quite interesting