Girls, Are soldiers sexy?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Hoooooooooootie alert!!!

I love soldiers cause it gives me a sense of compassion that a guy is will to risk his life to our country. It definitely shows commitment. Plus who doesn't want a hottie to pick you up and carry you around.

Ughhh if only I knew how to pick soldiers without looking like a fool

What Girls Said 17

• Yes. After the revolution in my country we didn't have police officers so they were replaced with soldiers and it was eye candy to see them 😍

• No, that's not appealing.

• Yes. But like, I wouldn't date, cuz the divorce rate with them is insane. Greener pastures elsewhere, no offense. But mad respect.

• Yes but I wouldn't want to get into a relationship with one because I don't want that stress.

• Yes.
    Can't keep my hands off my man when I see him in uniform 😍😍

• Sure

• Nope, not really. It's overrated.

• I attend a military academy and lemme tell ya, men in uniform are attractive! Whether it's the service uniform, the normal one, or the dress blues. This doesn't mean that wearing one makes you irresistible tho. It just leans in your favor!

• yes! lol i don't know why!

• Yes, men in uniform are very attractive in my opinion

• Some of them yes but even then half of the some are some hoes lol but not all of them.

• In general, no i don't see it like that

• Yeah the sexy onea

• Oh heck yea

• Almost always yes. I don't know just something about that military status/uniform gets me going

• Yes, i love a man in uniform, dont know why.