First date and she rested her head on my shoulder. I take it this is good sign!?

Finally this girl I've like for so long agreed to go out with me for dinner and a movie. I had a great time and she seemed to enjoy it too (I hope!). During the movie she gently put her head against my shoulder so I then put my arm around her and she snuggled in closer. At the end of the night I walked her home, kissed her on the cheek, and made sure she was safely inside before leaving. I hope this was ok.

I haven't been on a date before but I hope this means she likes me and it went well?!

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw ha ha that is really cute, it defiantly sounds like she likes you, especially since you said she snuggled in closer when you put your arm around her, that sounds like she had a great time on the date, I hope things continue to go well for you two!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like it went well. She not only ffelt comfortable with you, physically, but wanted to be closer to you. Also, you acted like a gentleman by kissing her cheek and waiting until she got inside. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like a successful first date to me! now comes the balancing act of calling just enough to let her know that you are still interested, but not so much that she thinks you are a desperate stalker haha! good luck man!