Hooked up with a random guy, now he's texting me?

Okay, so Saturday night me and my friend went to a bar, and this guy and I started grinding, and I ended up dancing and making out with him for like the next hour or two while we were there. And we would take breaks outside and like talk and stuff. He only had a few beers and I was actually sober. He ended up getting my number and adding me on Facebook. He invited me to go back to his place, but I said no, cause we all know what would happen with that. SO I didn't sleep with him. We just made out a lot, and he felt me up basically. So then me and my friend left.

As soon as I got back, he started texting me all flirty and what not. So flirted with him, went to bed, he texted me that he would text me tomorrow, but I didn't think he would, but he did. And he actually asked me if I thought he would text me. And anyways he'll text me hey if I don't reply within the hour of him texting me, and now he's talking to me non-flirty, but still like super friendly.

Anyways, I'm wondering if he's just texting me to get some booty call, or if he's actually wanting to get to know me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's definitely up for sex, and maybe up for more then that.

You could (should) hint at what you might be interested in.

What Guys Said 3

• It seems to me that he really likes you though he's coming on pretty strongly.

• I would certainly hope he doesn't ask you on a date. Dating some slut who makes out with random guys at clubs is a waste. Why pay and work something that other guys get for free? Not to mention the disease risk. Ugh...

• Both.

What Girls Said 2

• I think he's just in it for the sex, but I may be wrong.

• I think he may want to finish what he started. But see if he asks you on a date.