What does it mean when a guy kisses you while you sleep?

I’ve been sleeping/ getting together with this guy that lives in another city from me where I go to work sometimes. After sleeping together he holds me tight and hugs me most of the night. He wakes up through out the night, leans over and kisses me gently and makes sure I’m covered. do guys usually do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do those things myself with my GF, I do it because I love her and really care for her. I always want her to know how much she means to me. I would say he digs you quite a bit to be doing those things but that is just my opinion.

• Well, I don't think be is in love with me. We've only slept together a couple of times and I know him for only a. month and a half, but I do think he has strong feelings and wanted to see if it was just me.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Aww! I want a guy like that lol.

• Ive never had a guy been this way before. It actually kinda through me off guard..

• I'm going through the same thing! But different because I've known him for years now and I'm strictly a booty call. I love this guy so imagine all the confusion I go through when he doesn't get completely undressed to have sex (the tell tale sign he just wants you for sex) but he's so affectionate afterwards! MEN. Smh just give it sometime. That's definitely a good thing if you're into him :)