How do I date my tutor?

Ok so I am 17 and I think he is like 21 or 20 and I met him like a month ago and I really like him! He is super nice and easy to talk to. He is also pretty nerdy he graduated college like 2 years early and is supposed to go to med school next year and took a year off in between. It is not a huge age difference and he went to the same high school I did and I think was a senior when I was a freshman but how do I get him to like me? And would he even want to? Also we meet at like libraries and coffee shops so it's not like at some official tutoring place or whatever! Someone please help I don't know what to do! I think he thinks I'm pretty by how he looks at me

What Guys Said 1

• Spend a lot of time with him outside your tutoring area or your house.

Why not go out for a little date with him like a walk in the park, picnic, dancing, and other things that will engage you to talking about the yourselves?

• But how do I get him to ask me out? Because that's the hard part

• Just say something like "Hey, Jerry, I'm going to the park tomorrow. There will be a lot of people there, and I heard that something fun's gonna come up. You should come with me."

• I mean like I would be to afraid if he said no is there a way to ask that would make him ask me?

What Girls Said 0