Is it normal to bite while making out?

My boyfriend and I were making out, when I was kissing his neck he told me to bite him. So I nibbled on his neck no big deal. Well when he was kissing my neck he bit me and hard he left a mark. Is that a normal thing to do? How do I know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• When he bit you he was showing you what he meant by "bite me". He finds it hot and you should try it.. experiment. If after a few times you don't like it, then you can tell him. Biting can be hot. It shows you just are so turned on that you can eat them up and devour them... So its more rough. Try it and if its not your thing y'all can find a middle ground. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I bite my girlfriend's lips, shoulders, earlobes, and neck.

All you need to do is go with the flow. Nibble on his neck, earlobes. Bite his bottom lip when y'all make out.

• Some people do it. Maybe he thinks you would be turned on by the pain. Sometimes pain can be a huge turn on. If you don't like it then you should let him know.

I prefer to be gentle and if she wants it harder she can ask for it. ;)

• How is pain a turn on? I guess I can try it but what do I do if I don't like it How do I tell him

• Some people are turned on by others dressed in animal costumes so pain seems to be a less creepy turn on than that. :/

• That is a good point

• That's normal. It's part of kissing.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a biter too, so I like being bitten.

Yes, I'd say it's normal. However, if you don't like it or want him to be more gentle, let him know. If you make him think you like something he does when you really don't, it'll create problems.