Girls, who was your favorite Disney princess growing up?

As a little girl I loved Pocahontas. I guess she was my favorite because I remember having several stuff Pocahontas related.
Pocahontas birthday cake, toy, picture book, CD, etc...
Now I'm too old to take interest in Disney princess, lol. So, don't get me wrong, of course I don't have a favorite one right now, I'm not a little girl anymore! :P :P

28

Most Helpful Girl

• I have too many favorites. Also, one is never too old to enjoy Disney classics, cartoons or movies. But there is a reason why I do:

Pocahontas: Because she was the most spiritual, and she reminds me of my Native American heritage.

Cinderella: She was a dreamer at heart. And reminds me of the Biblical standards of being good, showing respect, and most of all honor those who are above you in status as well as your parents. In the end, it paid off for her.

Mulan: I know that her Disney movie shows a lot of feminist idealism here. But her strength and courage remind's me of who I am as a person, who doesn't like to give up, and will do what needs to be done. Even if its a man's job.

Belle: Because she is another piece of my personality, and I do see the good in people. But often times it can get you into trouble and much disappointments.

Ariel: Because I used to live by the sea and love the ocean.

Basically most of the Original Disney Princesses. My favorite modern princesses are: Tiana, Merida & Elsa.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 27

• Ariel, the little mermaid <3 my first grade class hated me so much cause every Friday I made us all watch it cause I was the only one who voted against Home Alone hahahahaha. I was such a jerk!

• Hahahaha!!! XD
      Now, that's funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lmao trust me they never et me forget about it even at our 8th grade graduation and some for 12th grade one either.

• Uh... weren't you such an awesome kid, deciding for the entire class what to watch? :D
      Lol, who would have done that? Normally they take votes... plus it was each week in your case, hahaha!! πŸ˜‚

• MULAN. <3 It took many arguments and fights when I was younger to convince other girls that she's also a princess, but I managed. I mean - she's fucking badass, skilled, independent, free-spirited, and also pretty, to boot. Who can top that?

• Growing up I liked Belle from Beauty and the Beast and Ariel from The Little Mermaid. As an adult my favorite DIsney princess is hands down Ana from Frozen. She might be naive when it comes to men but she have so much love for her sister and she is very brave for what she did (don't wanna spoil it for those who haven't seen it)

• I liked Sleeping beauty's dress but I liked Cinderella's story and the color of her dress.

But then I liked Aladdin though I didn't like Jasmine.

And then Tarzan story was also good but I don't know if she counts as princess.

So I will go with Rapunzel from Tangled because I really enjoyed watching that movie.

• Jasmin because she has a tiger. And I love tigers

• I think that I really liked Belle... Now my favourite is probably either Tiana or Rapunzel.

• I liked Ariel and Mulan best. I know Mulan isn't a princess, but they were always tied for my favorite.

• Growing up was Ariel and Belle

• i always admired Merida as a personality. literally was obsessed. all clothes and bags had Merida
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fc4edbb31e.jpg

• Me too! That and she's the only Disney Princess I can cosplay as with my natural hair. I dressed up as her when the movie came out

She is a strong personality and can think for and defend herself (for the most part) and I love how she didn't have to fall in love with a prince as part of her storyline. She is my favorite Disney Princess by far, so that makes us having the same hair even better

• @Idonthaveausername totally agree with you <3

• Jasmine ❀❀

• Mine was Cinderella

• I also loved Pocahontas and my second favourite was Cinderella, cause I played her in school movie in childhood.

• 1. #sexist... why you exclude the guys? can't they have a fave princess?
    2. One is never too and to love cartoons and animated movies (especially Disney!)
    3. My fave Princess is Belle

• I like beauty and the beast the most
    My second favourite choice was the little mermaid

• Mulan hands down !

• Either Belle or Princess Jasmine❀

• Belle and Sleeping Beauty

• I couldn't and still can't choose a favourite amongst my top 3 Disney princesses who are Ariel, Mulan, and Jasmine. However, since Moana was released she is now my favourite Disney princess

• Ariel :) She still is my favourite, you're never too old for disney <3

• I used to like Jasmine :)

• I don't know really

• Belle from Beauty and the Beast

• Pocahontas. just cause she was always really hot to me

• Ariel, Pocahontas, Snow White. Still have some ariel blankets. My mom always dressed me as Belle but I didn't like it... I relate the most to Aurora, Rapunzel, Cindarella though. Love Mulan, Merida, and Tiana.

• It was Belle.

• Jasmine, I always thought she was the most beautiful one.