Are dimples attractive? opinions needed :)?

I like my dimples I guess, I just don't know if they suit me. All my friends obsess over them but are dimples really that great? I have cheek dimples and back dimples.

• Yes, they're attractive.
    87% (13)89% (8)88% (21)Vote
  • NO they're a weird physical defect that makes you look really weird.
    13% (2)11% (1)12% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Never happy with ourselves ey...
    I think you're dimples are cute (pf pic), but you are quite attractive to start with so I don't know how much it's influenced by your dimples. As for my opinion on back dimples... I LOVE them, think it's one of the cutest and sexiest things a girl can have.
    In conclusion, listen to your friends, dimples should never be something to be insecure about. I've never heard any of my guy friends say something stupid like "That girl's really pretty, pitty she has dimples." - Do you see how silly that sounds.. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I know exactly how you feel. It is because we have lived with them forever so we act nonchalant about them. Dimples are cute most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them too (: and yeah i love when girls have then haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are cute on a cute girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples. . It sux

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimples are extremely attractive. Period.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Absolutely! I wish I had dimples. Guys with dimples are super cute, and same with girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dimples as well. I don't think anything of them but I get compliments and my boyfriend loves mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they are attractive, but they can be cute on some people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love dimples they're adorable on guys (and girls)!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have cheeks dimples. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes theyre sooo cutee

0|0
    0|0
  • i freakin love dimples!! :D

0|0
    0|0