Girls do you normally carry a shaving razor in your purse and if so, what reason do you carry it?

This isn't something I would normally expect people to carry around especially if they aren't planning on staying overnight somewhere. However, to make a long story short, I had a female friend of mine over at my place the other day not by design but my circumstance. She used my bathroom to freshen up and when I went in after her, I noticed she had left her razer and hair brush next to my sink, which she shortly there after asked about and retrieved.

So as a guy, my question is whether or not this is something girls normally carry around in their purse and if so, what do you carry it around for? Your lady parts, legs, face, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• welllll ok so I am usually a freak about this but I carry in my bag like if I go to school or somewhere else:
    - baby wipes (you could us
    e them for almost anything - to freshen up or to wipe my hands or the table, etc.)
    - floss
    - soap (bathrooms almost never have soap)
    - toothbrush and toothpaste
    - razor (in case well sometimes - not all the time, its not really the essential need)
    and yes you could call me a weirdo but hey I need these things sometimes...

• just in case for what? Why do you carry the razor? What specifically are you shaving?

What Girls Said 5

• I personally don't, and I don't know anyone who does, but I assume some females may in case they find a little stubble that they didn't notice before leaving the house.

• Not something I'd carry around unless I knew I needed an overnight bag in advance... And legs probably. Gotta shave them daily to keep them silky smooth in the summer. Lol

• Nahh... I dont know any girl that does on the regular. If I needa shave I do it before going out.

• to carve annoying little pervs with it.

• some girls are really hairy, so hey have to carry a razor... My one friend carries tweezers with her so she can do her eyebrows and remove unwanted leg hairs in her boredom...

What Guys Said 1

• I saw some girl yesterday talk about that on here. She said it was just in case she found some unwanted noticable hair on her body.

• Since she told me she was also fixing her makeup, I wonder if she was using it to get rid of some of that peach fuzz hairs girls sometimes get on their face.

• Thats a big possibility.