Do I really look like Jennifer Lawrence?

I have gotten this from my family in real life,
and tons of people on here and other sites.

I'm wondering.. do I really look like Jennifer Lawrence, or are people just trying to flatter me? :P I only see a very small resemblance.

Oh nuts.. I should have made a poll.
I think I don't look as much like her in this picture, but for those of you who say that picture is too blurry, here's a clearer one. This one is from a few years earlier, my senior year in high school.

i829.photobucket.com/.../brittney_zps3a67f9d4.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• You have an uncanning resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence.

• I sorta see it.

• OMG! The chubby cheeks! Yes, you do look like her! You must be her long lost sister! *jaw drops*

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...53b8e6f5d45e.jpg

• I think you picture is pretty i like your cheeks adorable there are similarities

• I think its because of your cheek bones

• Omg!!! I am your biggest fan mama. Please! An autograph !! And a pic with me too!!!

• Yes lol i didn't realize until you put this up xD

• Haha xD Yeah sometimes it takes someone pointing it out. I never knew either until my family was like "oh my gosh, you look like Jennifer Lawrence, look at this picture, oh my gosh!" Haha!

• Even if I didn't think you did, I'd be afraid to say no because you'd probably shoot an arrow at me

• ROFL! Haha!! Actually, my aim is really bad! Once, I tried to shoot an arrow, and it flew behind me. How does that happen? I guess I'm just that talented. ^_~

• LOL what? I have no idea how that happens, but it's pretty legendary either way. The Amazing Backwards Archer.

• Yes, I will become famous and win the Hunger Games. :D The odds will forever be in my favor.

• I think i've seen you somewhere ' In Hunger games? lol

• I definitely see it

• I can see why people would say that, there are similarities

• eyes and lips.. lol.
    can you sign my shirt?

• *cough* Fishing for compliments *cough*

• Am I looking at the right link is it still the same picture cause I don't see it but I think you are really pretty though in your profile pic

• Yeah, I think so. Any other pictures to be more convinced?

What Girls Said 12

• Maybe a little? I can't really tell since your hair is kind of covering your face and the photo is a bit blurry/has a low quality.

• Yeah, I'm sorry. My camera pretty much sucks.. haha! Thanks though :)

• Kind of... you have the same chubby cheeks, similar eyes...
    Maybe you should cut your hair like she has, because, obviously, it would suite you greatly. =)

• You do favor her a bit. I totally see it.

• yes! especially the lips and the cheeks =)

• not the eyes... maybe if u had tons of makeup on them but the face shape and mouth for sure

• Thanks!! :) And yeah, usually I don't put too much make-up on. Make-up is a rare occurrence for me.. haha.

• lol yeah its just that most pics I've seen of jen Lawrence she has her eye done up... maybe if she was plastered with tht stuff u might resemble her even more

• Your cheeks (bones) and mouth resemble hers.

• I can totally see it

• you don't but your cheek are similar

• Wow yeah you do! Cool!! : - )

• the cheek bones and lips the rest I don't see!

• I see a resemblance. Especially in your cheeks and eyes :)

• I can see a resemblance.