Do women find men in bikini style underwear or even womens underwear attractive or sexy?

Im 21 and i wear bikini style underwear. I like the way they look on me and i find them very comfortable. I sometimes wear womens underwear also. They're very soft and provide good support for me. Not to mention very comfortable. I was wondering if some girls could give me some insight on if they like them or not. Would you care? Find it as a turn on? or could it be a deal breaker?

Updates:
Im not gay or bi either. im straight as an arrow

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not attractive to me at all. I would wonder if he had gender identity issues, it would be a concern to me, a potential deal-breaker.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I sure do, but I think I'm in the minority on this one. I love seeing and feeling a guys bulge in a silky pair of panties and hose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I like to see men in boxers or boxer-briefs.

1|0
    0|0
  • No...
    No...

Ad least... I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very unattractive, def a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't speak for every one but noooo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could only think of Borat then.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope nope nope i would be considerably creeped out

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hate to pull bikini style underwear off of my boyfriend lol. Definitely unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If If he's fit and cut, sure as hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmm, maybe the male bikini style will be okay if you are attractive and you look so manly , but the women clothes are so weird

0|0
    0|0
    • glad someone thinks so. and yes, i am athletic and i have a fit body

• yes it would be attractive , but man dont tell women about you liking the women bikinis because it is kinda suspicious :D , good luck

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.