What would you rate my snowman on a scale of 1-10 my first snowman I ever made?

I am bored and I think snow man needs attention please be honest I want some serious rates I know he is not model material, but still... filler.. filler...

A new species has come on GAG he is not human, but I think he deserves true respect.

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs a carrot for a nose and some bigger buttons for eyes. Overall, he is looks good but I think you can do better!
    Did you name him?
    Nice/original question btw! I'd rate it 10/10.

Most Helpful Guy

• Firslty i'd like to rate your entire question. A briliant twist to an overused ask generally associated with narcism. You make it funny and silly, on the same time as it causes a desire to respond.
    10/10

As for the snowman, it's no hard to see it's your first time. You generally want to shape each part of the body from one large snowball, instead of bmolding it from many small pieces like you did (at least with the head), then do any shaping needed to give it the desired look.
    You ave masterfully made the branch arms, allthough i miss the stone eyes and carrot nose. Also, you could've tried giving it some style. A top hat maybe?
    Overal i'd say 8/10 for first attempt skill, but seen compared to what's normal it's closer to a 4/10...

Then again, i'm from norway so i know how to do this shit XD

• I know man, but I didn't wanna put the hat on him that would have made him come alive and he would have been pissed that I created him and made him so ugly he would have beaten the holy snowJesus out of me :(

• Hehe, yeah, got to wait (sadly. I fucking love the winter).
      Would be fun if you did a "before" (this image) and "after" to show how you improve throughout the winter :)

• Hm @dartmaul15 I might actually do that before and after image if I find a good snowy day this winter.

What Girls Said 9

• LOL. it's so cute! :p though... i could totally help you make it better lmao :p you need to smooth his tummy out! :D

• XD you get a cookie good sir! honestly with the amount of snow around... I'll give it a 5

• You can't please everybody, but he'll take it I guess he is just your average snow man he will never appear in a Snow White movie :(

• I din't know who olaf was so then I just googled it and he looks like a retarded snowman :)

• oh dear... I felt a great disturbance in the force... as if millions of Disney fan girls suddenly cried out in anger...

• That's pretty Bad Ass... I've always wanted to make one but where I live either the snow is so cold to turned into ice or it's too soggy to form I to anything.

I give your snowman a 9... If you give it a scarf, hat, pipe and it comes to life and. You start singing Frosty the Snowman you'll definitely get a 10 out of me xD

• Yeah I know I just didn't wanna bring him to life by putting the hat on him he would have kicked my ass for making him so ugly or at least not creating a partner for him I made a FrosAdam, but no SnowEve.

• Ehhh... I doubt he'd kick your as for making him without parents if I were him I'd kick your SSS for making me without a girl and especially a not very attractive one... No offense.

• The best time to make a snowman is to try and make one when snow is still falling on the ground and the snow will be fresh and you will be good to go.

• what a cute snowman ♡

• Do you wanna build a snowman? Haha

• Uhhhh he's ok. A for effort. :) it must not snow much where you live

• 10/10
    can I buy it?

• Awe sorry to late the snow melted him and this was from 2 years ago :(

• Your snowman is kinda weird... But still it's much better than everything I've ever tried to do with snow... Cute :)

• Lol he's a 7!! Snow is really cold, so for u to even put together that much is great effort :-)

• Yeah we get a lot of snow here in Pittsburgh and wow I see someone wants the D :) you like the black and white contrast don't you?

• Boy Boom!! Lol I don't want nobodys "D"

What Guys Said 3

• hahahaaa. ill give 10 for effort bruh :D and funny

• He's cool :D.

• I would have sex with him but that doesn't make him a 10. I would give the little guy a 7.532463