What do you guys think about a monroe piercing on a girl?

I've been told that facial piercing in general looks "trashy" or "slutty" on a girl. & the type of monroe piercing that I am talking about is a small diamond stud. Nothing more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually love girls that have some piercings but only if it actually looks good on you and doesn't take away from that cute face. There are those who would say that it's slutty or trashy but to each's own. I'm into that but I think there's a little saying that goes " a little goes a long way" meaning one, two or three may indeed make you look sexier than usual but when you look like Pinhead from Hellraiser it actually takes AWAY from you. The same can be said for tattoos but hey it's your body, do what you want. Just know there are guys who like it and some that don't. I think if you got the monroe with the small diamond stud it would be really awesome, and having it doesn't mean your trashy or a slut, to me it just means that you've got an edge and that your idea of what beauty is isn't the traditional mold that society holds. That shows me you've got self-confidence and are more secure with your body.

What Guys Said 3

• I looked it up.

Ew...

• It's neither a turn on or off.

• Any piercing besides earrings and any tattoos at all are trashy and slutty.

But that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't like it. It's one of those trashy ones - I categorize it as trashy anyways...

• I'm not a fan of it... I do think facial piercings look trashy..

• I don't like Monroe or Marilyn. I think they look to pop.

• don't do it...