Do I dress like a grandma? (Pic included) Does anyone else get told they dress like a grandma?

All seriousness, I have been hearing it a lot lately that I have the closet of someone's gandparents and people joke on me about it. I think I have decent style to where I look cute... But oh em gee lol, what the heck is up with everyone telling me I dress like a grandma?

What is your opinion?
[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2rzdgd3.jpg[/IMG]

Does anyone else get told they dress like a grandparent?

• You dress like a grandma fo sho
  • You dress normal ((THANK YOU LOL))
Thank you everyone for your opinion. Laughed ruins of adding color to my wardrobe makes sense... If anyone want to donate to my fund for clothing please let me know 😝
Suggestions of adding color****

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha funny

Not really grandma, just not very hipster, so it might look a little conservative or something lol

Suggestions: Maybe something with a little more funk in it

What Guys Said 24

• I think you look very nice and cute! But what matters is do you like the way you dress? We all have our own personal uniforms when it comes to style, and who cares what other people think? If anyone hates your style, just do this: i63.fastpic.ru/.../...28e2e75a57f619fdda670528.jpg

• You don't dress like a grandma as I would see that as being in lots of flowery big dresses but I would say your outfit is very dark and a bit of colour would make you look a lot more youthful!

• Your dressing sense is too decent for these funky stylists. You can try some experiments tho.

• Nah you good
    conservative isn't bad

• You dress very cute and you are cute girl

• You don't dress like a grandma, my sister on the hand does. She is always wearing ugly grandma sweaters.

• Yeah. You do

• Why are you hiding your figure? You should be in the prime of your life... Where's the colour? They didn't dress this grey in the 1920s :P

• Like a cool, stylish grandma, yeah.

• Maybe they just have very hip grandmas.

• Ahhh I am going to be honest. Mmm your way of dressing looks to conservative and it don´t highlight your young spirit, but that´s my opinion and if you like to dress like that go ahead, don´t listen to people who just want to make you feel insicure about yourself.

• You don't look like a grandma,

• I think it's stylish, just my opinion

• your dress dress normal .. i wish i can pull that off

• no you don't dress like a grandma. Your haters want to lower your self esteem. So don't let them do it. you may choose to try different color combinations as it would look better on you. You dress conservatively, maybe that's why they say so. post a picture of your wardrobe, one picture is not enough to define clearly :p.

• You have nice style, nothing grandma-ish about what you're wearing.

• Add some colors

• Not really

• classy , that's all I can say.. :)

• I want to give grandma a kiss :P

• No you don't and I've never been told that. Although if you had the best looking face in the world and you wore that dress I would hesitate about approaching you.

• I am your average female but what would make you hesitant to approach one with the best looking face and this attire?

• Hahaha well as my bf said today, better conservative than to dress as a hooker.

• Not sure what this guy is talking about, this is what's "in" in today's fashion. And I doubt you'd be dressing any less considering it's winter time.

• Yo remind me of my friend Catch. We call him old man Catch, he's an Allstate athlete possessed by the spirit of some regal old man. Its kinda funny tho, his sense of humor is so damn dry I can't help but to laugh. Enjoy it, and be urself

• That works for both cute girls and for grandmas. I suggest you add coloring.

• Has somebody told you you dress like a grandma? lol

What Girls Said 26

• You don't dress like a grandma, at least not in my opinion.
    Just a couple of suggestions:
    I think you need to pair your particular outfit with a bright colored scarf or a bright colored handbag or with a couple of accessories like a necklace and/or a ring/bracelet.

• You kinda do. But I dress similarly. My family, friends, and ex bfs used to tell me to dress more like a girl (I usually look like the laziest tomboy). And then when I do finally dress like a chick, they say I look like a grandma lol It's fine though. I think it looks nice :)
    I dress conservatively. Sometimes I do dress a little more "revealing", but for the most part I prefer to dress in very dark or neutral clothes and covered as much as possible.

• depends on the 'trend' where u live it's not the same as other girls in it area and age a lot of people will have an issue with it. Im from England and costed family in America and my little 8 year old cousin asked me if I knew what year it was bc my clothes were old, how ever perfectly fashionable in my home town. now I where what the hell I like its not my problem if other people don't like my clothes. my old house mate really does dress like a granny bless her in all flowery skirts and dress but it's her choice

• I get told I look and dress like a teacher so yeah :p

You look normal to me doe c:

• You dress normal you don't dress like a grandma, whoever say that ignore them. Add some style or color that wouldn't hurt other than that though you dress fine.

• I don't think you dress like a grandma! Keep on rockin' your own sense of style. P. S. Love those boots (if those are in fact boots, I can't tell!)

• You dress fine, but if you want to change something, you could add some color to your outfit and wear a shorter cardigan when you wear all black.

• Maybe you don't dress for your shape

• That I can see. I have a problem finding clothes I am comfortable in because I don't like showing off my body like that... Plus it is hard shopping for top heavy clothing, if you know what I mean. So I usually get loose clothing

• I think you look fine, I wouldn't say grandma exactly buy maybe close to it. You look classy and you make it look good:)

• Some color would definitely make your style better and don't forget your young its not a crime to have an outfit that flatters your figure while staying conservative ^.^

• You dress nicely, actually! Hahaha. If that's oppa grandma style, I wonder what my wardrobe would be considered.

• Nope, doesn't scream "grandma look" to me.

• You dress normal BUT some color wouldn't hurt and make you look (younger (your age)) lol

• Not to me however, my grandma in 72 and is from a small town in AL.

• No! I actually really like your outfit. Keep doing what you do you look nice.

• This is my username @onepieceandlove

You don't dress like a grandma to me.

• I find that to be a really cute outfit. :)

• Maybe you could add a pop of color or some jewelry to assure them that it isn't grandma clothes, but in my opinion it doesn't look like grandma clothes

• No, you don't but it's better if you wear colorful dresses.

• I think you dress fine, your shirt is really cute by the way. Just a lot of dark colors like I wear a lot too but always a little color pop

• Do you like the way you dress?

• you dress normal, grandma dont dress like this :D

• Not really your style is kinda nice but a pink scarf would totally work

• Lol you dress normal. :) next Time they tell you that. Tell them thank you

• I like the way you dress

• Thats one heck of a grandma then.. I think you look very stylish and classy! :)

• I don't think you do.