Guys, What Do You Think Of Purple Lips and Vampy Style Makeup?

Fair skin,
Purple / Red lips,
Dark eyes.

I LOVE purple lipsticks and thinking of getting myself one. But not sure if it would come off as too much if i wore it to work..

Example :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-SHjQTdfCc

• Sexy!
  • Cute!
  • Terrible!
  • OK..
  • I don't care, it's a girls thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer natural beauty, no makeup, but it looks kinda cute ;)

What Guys Said 9

• I think it looks pretty nice when it's needed. Like, in the right context, situation.

• I love that look! A little mysterious yet seductive look is always sexy to me.

• it's like you had a punch on your lips LOL

• I like how it looks

• To be blunt it makes you look like a cold bitch, like a crazy bitch and like a trashy whore. A lot of guys are into crazy/evil chicks which explains why some guys think it's sexy. But it doesn't change how it makes you look.

Save that shit for Halloween .

• I hate when girls do that. It looks too... I dno... like a corpse. Kind of like you are ill or even dead. I feel sick when kissing girls who go for that style. It gives the impression that you're a cold person and some kind of emo weirdo. I just hate it. Whenever I see girls like that it reminds me of the film Corpse Bride.
    The girl in the video is very pretty but that make-up just ruins it. Please don't do that to yourself.

• Lmao! a long paragraph full of hatred towards this kind of makeup hahah! Thanks anyway!

• haha i see you are just into bright colors / natural look i guess lol

• Yea natural. Not bright and colourful tho. Make-up is okay but only when it doesn't look like you have much or any on. Some girls naturally have that dark, vamp look. Like Cobie Smoulders and Jennifer Connelly. Guys find them very hot but I find myself having zero attraction to them. :/

• I'm not that much of a fan when it comes to bright colors. So I like it!

• I think it looks trashy.

• i knew this was coming :/ does it look that trashy? was thinking of wearing it to work lol

• Well.. i guess im still gonna try lol thanks anyway! :))

• No worries.

• I sse her eyes not lips when she meets me, I see her lips when she kisses me, In this situation not see what she wears

• ok yeah i know you guys care about eyes more, thanks!

• Thanks for your nice reply dear, take care

What Girls Said 5

• My skin complexion is... let's say very fair and I do use dark lipsticks. Make sure to cover potential dark circles, have something simple for both your eye make up and the rouge you will use. Go for black mascara with some light beige eye shadow to create an intense and awake but not too much look, do not color your downer waterline or your lower lashes. You can conture your cheeks a bit and have your dark red or purple lipstick. Make sure to get the right shade and for it to be matte if you want to wear it in everyday occasions. Hope I helped!! ^^

• My bf likes it, he says it gives it a "rebel" kind of look. As for looking "trashy", that all depends on the type of clothes (outfit) you wear it with.

• yeah i think so, thanks! :))

• a nice color but not really my style

• Horrendous on pale skin. Reminds me of a vampire. Too much of a contrast with dark eyeshadow and pale skin.

• Lol i have fair skin but im still gonna give it a try

• I like make up and this look seems to be nice. But please don't wear it to work. I don't think it's appropriate and looks professional. Unless you work at a place where at fashion industry or art or something. You know what I mean?