Does any of you girls sleep in thongs at night?

I heard it's not comfortable but some girls say it's better than normal panties.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not comfortable. I'd rather sleep with nothing on then a thong. I think I've maybe fallen asleep with one on once when I was drunk, but that's it. I would never choose to wear it to bed.

0|1
    0|0
    • Did it hurt the next day?

• Show All
    • I'm sorry to hear that

• lol wasn't a big deal. It was like 6 am and I was still a little drunk. Just took 'em off and went back to bed :) no biggie just not something I'd recommend

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah. I shower at night to whatever underwear I'm wearing for the day I already have on, so if i plan on wearing leggings I'm sleeping in a thong

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better to sleep completely naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accidentally but it's really not uncomfortable like some people say. It's just a thin line, it's not like stuffing your whole underwear into your butt cheeks

0|0
    0|1
  • nope, thongs aren't comfortable

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't even wear thongs. gross.

0|1
    1|2
  • I sleep in a thong all the time! They are no different from any other undies to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't sleep in them, it has happened before on nights out or if im still drunk when i come home and forget to take it off. i try to sleep in regular underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep I would be so uncomfortable. And mostly thongs are worn for special occasions or yoga pants, etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.