How Many People Here, Like To Wear Jeans?

I like to wear skinny jeans, but I don't think Jeans is the most hot pants for everyone. I just know some girls in tight jeans thier legs are really hot, Even can not see but it will showing a pretty hot figure.

So are you the people who like to wear Jeans?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I love wearing tight jeans, I love the way I look and feel in them, especially with a nice belt, even though I don't really need one to hold them up, a big belt really makes a statement

• Wow, Sandi when you wear tight jeans , You hotter than hell!I love big belt too, wear It make you so cool, You are gorgeous thank you answer my qurstion. and nice to meet you here!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to wear jeans, but not the skinny ones, in my opinion they look really bad on guys, I stick with the straight ones.

What Girls Said 15

• i am a sweaters/long shirts and leggings girl! occasionally i don't mind a pair of bootcut jeans, and i'm a fan of jeggings. but i'm definitely a leggings girl. and dresses when it gets warm! i'm building up my collection haha :)

• I wear jeans all the time! I live in denim and sweats. Literally, the only bottoms I own are either sweats or denim or pajamas. I wear bootcut jeans and bootcut jeans ONLY. No skinny or anything like it. No way. Bootcut. Bootcut is very comfortable for me and I hate the feeling of skinny jeans because they're way too tight.

• I had my jean phase for a while.
    Now I am into wearing tights and dresses.

• I wear jeans. Because they're functional for my lifestyle. Not because they make me look attractive.

• I really like wearing jeans

• Me!!! I love jeans especially skinny jeans. I can't wear just any kind, I have to get them in the petite section. #TheStruggleIsReal #ShortGirlProbz #TrueStory

• jeans are gr8! i love skinny, bdazled, boot cuffs ( midwaist), jean shorts ( 1/4 thigh covered ;) i love all jeans !

• I love wearing jeans. Black skinny jeans to be specific!

• If I wear jeans theyre either slim boot or flares.
    I don't care for pants though.
    I'd rather just wear shorts.

• Yes! I do! Skinny dark blue jeans ☺️

• i don't wear jeans

• I like it soooo much in some way, because it makes me feel pretty, but I hate it inn some way too, sometimes I am out and I think I cannot wait to get home and jup into my sweats :)

• Haha, I feel the same, I also hate Jeans makes me out of a lot of sweat. thank you for the answer, and you are pretty too.

• I like to wear skinny jeans. I don't wear any jeans that aren't skinny jeans.

• Lol, that's what I said , girls in tight jeans thier legs are really hot, you are hot always! thank you answer my qeustion agian!

• They are alright. If I wear them then they are skinny jeans. That's the only kind I own

• Skinny Jeans is the best, and when you wear it , you will be the best!

• I sometimes wear jeans. I find they get cold in the winter though and wear a pair of leggings underneath.

What Guys Said 13

• Jeans are the only kind of pants I own.

• I can't live without jeans. I'm wearing jeans right now. Wearing jeans is in my genes.

• 2|0
  • It's Friday , it's jeans day! This morning I discovered my venerable Lees have a hole about to rip open in the crotch. Damn.

• i wear jeans often... not that i go crazy about them though LOL

• I love my slim fit jeans.

• I'm wearing jeans right now.

• When it comes to pants nothing beats coming home from working in Carharts and boots to taking a shower and getting in to jeans and sneakers. Even though the jeans I wear are much tighter than my work clothes. Sooo comfortable.

• Jeans is all I wear. Unless I have do dress up and wear my suit. But that's extremely rare. But I do not wear skinny jeans. I leave those for girls. But if you like skinny jeans, rock on dude.

• Jeans are all I wear. Not skinny jeans though, they would look pretty awful on me.

• Very rarely do I wear jeans. I live the sweatpants life.

• I like to wear it but its not comfortable for me and its holding me to move freely I wear it rarely maybe 3 times a year I like it but its not for me maybe!

• to wear jeans is life ^^