Do you think all girls look better with a tan?

is it possible that just because you do not have a tan your man can loose interest in you and not be as attracted to you if you no longer have a tan and become really white? Or is it just something girls think? are you attracted to a girl who does not have a tan?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for everyone. I find girls who are naturally white to be healthy and attractive. I'm not too much a fan of burned skin. But if any guy looses interest for such a reason, then he's not worth it in my opinion.

• THANKS YA IM A WHITE GIRL AND HE SAYS HE PREFERS GIRLS WITH TANS! SO IM JUST WONDERING WHY THE FUCK DID HE WANT TO DATE ME WHEN IM WHITE. I THINK HE JUST TRIES TO MAKE ME HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM. WHICH ISNT WORKING. LOL

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with ivarei, if your man is so critical about something so little as a tan then he isn't worth your time. There are better men out there.

And no, I don't really like tanned girls because I know they'll have skin cancer at like the age of 50. Some overdo it and look like a roasted chicken, and some it just doesn't work. I think skin tone is like hair and eye color. Every girl has a unique tone just like her eyes and hair. Be appreciative of what your women has and stop trying to change her.

• I prefer porcelain doll like skin tones myself. I also prefer redheads not blondes, which is good for me because those two things usually go hand in hand.=) That is just a preference though, if a mans interest in you wains when your tan does, do yourself a favor and forget that moron.

• I actually like it better when white women are kind of pale...not see-through or grey, but pale

• tanning is overrated, the stereotype that teenage boys are crazy about these days (so skinny, tanned like hell and curly crappy long as hell hair) I see that just as disgusting, blondes shouldn't tan that much, just a little bit of reddish skin on a healthy full body is such a turn on... and for brunettes, if you're extremely pale like you haven't seen sun in your life before then you should do something about it, but please NOT ARTIFICIAL DOMESTIC TANNING! you're screwing your skins up with those neons you sleep with just for the sake of hopefully looking like modern models! and girls, don't forget, cancer is involved here, and it's one nasty illness that I wish it stays far from all of us in gods will...

and for girls of asian descents, tanning is not for you at all! your bodies already have a good color for what it is, trying to change your skin, hair, and eye colors will just result in a holy crappy mess... so you see the tanning thing depends on races and original skin color and body shape

and about body shape, the more pounds you have the better you get tanned, if your so skinny then tanning your body will make you look like dolls we mentioned above than make some people throw up.

What Girls Said 5

• I doubt it. Some people really are that shallow I guess. But why would you want to be involved with someone like that anyway?

Personally, I'm white, and I like it that way. It's extremely difficult for me to tan. I burn, and then I freckle usually. My forearms and face are the only bits of me that ever get any color at all, haha. I would never purposely go out of my way to get a tan, especially artificially. I'm all about sunblock and protecting my skin. My skin will still look and be healthy 40 years down the road.

• that's very unlikely. but if a guy loses interest because you've quit tanning and have become pale, then he's not worth it.

• We can't all pull off a tan. I think that would be a really stupid reason to lose interest in someone.

• Honestly I think girls look better with tans.

• I'm quite pale, and a few guys have told me I'd look better with a tan. Other guys dig it. Having preferences is one thing, however, if one guy were to just not be into me because of my white skin I'd think that was pretty lame. If a guy lost interest in me over something so superficial, good riddance, I'd say.