Do non-band guys like band girls?

What do guys thinks of girls in marching band? And I'm talking about full-out uniform, half-time show marching bands. Do the uniforms kill all attractiveness?

Btw. The uniforms make us look like guys...our hair is up in our hats, and they take away all our "shape".

Most Helpful Guy

• I really really like the whole spirit of marching bands. I'm Canadian so it's a bit outside my experience, but it's one of the things I like best about American high school culture.

What Guys Said 4

• It took me all of high school to realize that a lot of the band girls were totally hot. I wish I had figured it out sooner. I've been a musician most of my life, but I never joined the high school band. In hindsight, I totally would have. I ended up dating one of the drum majors for a while and it was awesome :)

OK, so I think the uniforms usually look boyish and/or asexual. But that's a minor complaint. Band nerds rule.

• Hell no... girl in a uniform is sexy!

To be honest, guys don't see that sort of thing. They see your looks and your shape.

• Still think a guy would find it sexy rather than unattractive. I mean, when I think of band girls I think Gwen Stephanie ;).

• Band girl or not, chicks who play music are naturally hot. From guitar to xylophone, the passion is so attractive.

Also, when you take the hat off and your hair flows down... mmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

• Uniforms kill it, but some of my best girl friends are in band, and they are hella hot.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol don't even worry about it! I too was a band nerd and the guys dig it as long as it looks like YOU'RE having the time of your life. Seriously, your hobbies aren't a big deal as long as you're having a good time doing it. Now, on the other hand, if you're standing around looking all awkward in your uniform, THAT can be a turn off. Just don't worry about it. Have fun and guys will see that smile and like you in or out of uniform. xD