Adriana Lima, most beautiful woman alive?

Many magazines have called her the most beautiful woman alive. Do you agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• While she is a lot more beautiful than any woman I will ever end up with, she isn't close to the most beautiful. She just looks like any of the other female clones I see coming out of Hollywood. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen was this girl I worked with for a while. I turned the corner and the sight of her literally took my breath away. Other guys there thought she was pretty, but didn't agree that she was even close to being the most beautiful.

That is normally how it works because every guy has his own particular tastes. No woman in the media is likely to ever be the most beautiful to the majority of guys. Normally it was just some random girl he encountered at some point. Also our tastes can change over time. Which means there is no such thing as the perfect body, or face.

• I like your answer a lot. May I ask, what did this girl look like and did you two end up together? :) You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I'm just curious!

• I really don't know how to describe her. I think I would be a police sketch artists worst nightmare. She looked really cute and innocent with this big blue eyes and had dark wavy hair. No we didn't end up together. I was the shy awkward fat guy that still hadn't even had my first kiss yet. She was always nice to me, but I knew she didn't like me.

While physically I thought she was perfect. She wasn't my strongest crush because her personality wasn't what I was looking for. She was lazy and despite looking innocent she was anything but innocent. She would got to parties smoke, drink, even talk about wanting to rape this guy we worked with.

My strongest crush was on this girl with red hair and freckles that I almost never find myself attracted to. She is the only girl that I ever actually found myself attracted to her intelligence. It was just like our minds understood each other. Unfortunately she had a boyfriend or I would have loved to have asked her out.

What Guys Said 44

• not the most beautiful, but in general she is damn beautiful amongst the masses.

• I don't. I am the most beautiful woman alive.

kindertrauma.com/.../horror2knowcindyauer7.jpg

• She is definitely beautiful but not #1. I've seen girls I found more attractive by a good amount. But it's still a personal opinion.

• I'm sure there's girls who are more beautiful but she's definitely a 9/10. She's also kinda overexposed in my opinion. Victoria's Secret is fucked when she retires.

• Its never a rational statement to call one person the most xxxxxxxxx person in the world. Just because 1,000,000 people have seen the person; what about the remaining whpaybhave seen someone else. Why are the most beautiful people always from the pool of celebrities !! Pure BS.

• She's freaking beautiful, but not the most beautiful in my opinion.

• How could she possibly be the most beautiful woman alive?

She isn't even ginger!

• No. Trieste Kelly Dunn is.

http://i.imgur.com/RARZlNR.jpg

All who disagree should... well, stop disagreeing.

• She is very beautiful. But, I doubt that she is the most beautiful. There are billions of women in the world.

• Umm that depends on the guy/girl. In my eyes, my girlfriend is the most beautiful girl alive and no supermodel can compare or even come close.

• I'd give her a three and a half out 10. I've seen more beautiful girls on this site alone.

• Not the most beautiful but still extremely attractive.

• Yes she is very beautiful

• I do not agree.

• Lately I've been liking Cheryl Cole...

• She's sexy as fuck that's for sure. I think she deserves the title along with a lot of other women though. She is definitely up there but not exclusively.

• there might be more beautiful girls out there who are unknown.
    But with regards to celebrities she takes the crown

• No such thing as most beautiful to me. However I will say she is lets say in the highest tier along with some other women.

• She could be among the most beautiful

• I don't agree. I've seen plenty of women in public who are more beautiful than her.

• I don't find her that attractive, but then I am just seeing the pic and people who made her the most beautiful woman alive must have been seeing something different.

• I don't agree.

• She has attractive features, but I wouldn't call her the most beautiful woman alive.

• No not to me but she is still very very beautiful.

• For me she is the most beautiful woman for 5 years now for me.

• She's good but not that good

• Beautiful, sure. Most beautiful woman alive is quite debatable.

• Eh, not really.

• OFC no !
    And honestly , she is a 6.5/10 to me. Yeah ,,,, why do i love getting myself down voted :/

• As long as she doesn't smile.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 23

• she is very beautiful. but i have seen more beautiful people than her... who just aren't famous. lol.

• I don't know how anyone can objectively say that ONE person is the "most beautiful in the world." There are 7 billion people on the planet, let's be real.

• Meh she is very beautiful but there are too many beautiful women on this Earth for just one to be the most beautiful

• Not my cup of tea.

• From all the models, celebrities wtc? Hands down she is.

• She's up there, but I personally think Miranda Kerr and Heidi Klum is beautiful. I don't like Adriana's too pouty lips. Kinda fish-like.

Although I have less respect now for Miranda because she photoshopped her instagram pictures. Great! She's the MODEL that every girl wishes to be, and she FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPED HER INSTAGRAM!

• There a multitude of beautiful and there will always be someone who doesn't agree. Is she beautiful yes. The most beautiful. No. Some will say yes others no because not everyone can be attractive to everyone. We all have our own likes and dislikes

• I always have a female crush on her, even till now. I think she is very beautiful, hot and sexy. However I won't consider her as the MOST beautiful women alive.

• She's gorgeous no doubt, but I've seen other women who are just as beautiful as her. It's her eyes for me.

• I never believe in just one, Most Beautiful/Handsome person alive. But I do think she is beautiful.

• No clue who she is but magazines are a bit dramatic so I highly doubt she is.

• Eh... not really to me.

There's this one underwear model that used to model for... Victoria's Secret, I think? She's gorgeous!!

• Was kinda hoping someone would post a pic.
    I don't know who she is or what she looks like, but imma say no.

• Why do you say no if you don't know why she looks like? :P There are lots of pictures of her on Google. :)

• *What she looks like

• No it's their opinon, I find female bi racial and native korean models to be really attractive. Basically there is no such thing as most beautiful, it's ridiculous to say so, I don't think that I need to explain why.

• I wouldn't say she's the most beautiful but I do think she is beautiful

• She's really pretty but not the most beautiful woman in the world. Definitely one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen though

• No, but she is stunningly beautiful. My number one will always be Monica Bellucci

• Mila. Fucking. Kunis. Nuff said.

• RIHANNA!!!

• No. But she is pretty damn hot

• Yes I do agree
    I wish I looked like her

• Absolutely she is not.

• Nowhere near the most beautiful women. She's pretty but there is nothing really special about her that makes her stand out to me. She can't even compare to Beyonce and India westbrooks in my opinion