Guys, Do you prefer a girl in a skirt, or pants?

And I mean a skirt more like this
Guys, Do you prefer a girl in a skirt, or pants?

Not a super short one (I like skirts but I'm modest, so I wear a lot of these...)

SO, pants or skirt?

• Pants
    46% (11)22% (8)31% (19)Vote
  • Skirt
    25% (6)65% (24)49% (30)Vote
  • Other (Explain in Opinions?)
    29% (7)13% (5)20% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|22

Most Helpful Guy

• While I have nothing against women wearing pants, and there are absolutely many times when that is the more practical option, I really prefer women (especially women I'm attracted to) to wear dresses/skirts when it's realistic to do so. It is much more feminine and attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • well id like a pants if its tight enough and shows off anything like panty lines. but skirts can be feminine and nice to see espeically on a windy day!!

What Guys Said 21

• A skirt

2|1
    0|2
  • Skirts attract me more because they are feminine, most of them show legs to some extent, can show stockings, and have a wide variety of styles to choose from.
    Certain pants are nice too when they go well with the rest of the clothes but they are not as interesting.

0|1
    0|1
  • The skirt you are wearing is bit long. Little bit of thigh must be visible and provided that the girl has big thigh (not much fats) and healthy long legs. I find girls attractive in slim fit jeans also provided she has wide hip, and big ass (not obese) and rest what I mentioned above about thigh and legs.

0|0
    0|2
    • Yaaaaah I would never wear anything like that, Ever lol

• Show All
    • But no, I assure you, I asked exactly what I meant too

• Well you asked for an opinion and I have given mine. Rest is upto you how you take it. It seems you are already very much sure about how do you look in that dress. Well I think you would not need other's opinion much to decide.

• I like the skirt!

All that girly stuff attracts me. :)

1|2
    0|2
    • Girly stuff always attracts at least some guys, I've noticed that, Maybe it's a masculinity thing

• Show All
    • Exactly! He should be the couch-lifter, bug-killer, and tool-user. :-P

• You defined that so well, It made me laugh, because to be perfectly honest, thats what I want in a future husband, I don't mind killing bugs, But mice is where I draw the line, I'm useless with mice, I just scream, that's all him

Yah, no, I'd rather be washing dishes and what not, home maker

• Go for what ever you feel is right, be who you are. Skirts are kinda classy but pants are super casual.

0|1
    0|1
  • Pants tend to show your curves more, while these skirts tend to make you look more feminine. If you have the body, pants; if not then the skirt wins.

0|0
    0|1
  • yeah I like skirts like that! they are feminine and modest, yet they look fun relaxing and comfortable

0|0
    0|2
  • I like jeans a lot. And I love skirts, but not like that one.

0|0
    0|1
  • Skirt, skirt, skirt

because I like to see legs, legs, legs

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are as fit as that, skirts or pants. Won't effect

0|0
    0|0
  • I like shorts on girls the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with that skirt. Its actually pretty

1|0
    0|2
  • I prefer without both.. 😋

0|1
    1|1
  • Both are good.

But the one you posted, i like them more than pants.

0|0
    0|1
  • Skirt ALL the way... But ideally - short and lightweight so it floats around in the breeze!!

0|0
    0|0
  • skirt when the wind blows

0|0
    0|2
  • Nor thw kind of skirt in the picture. Just not that.

0|0
    0|2
  • Pants, all the way, especially short shorts and tight jeans, I don't like skirts or dresses.

0|0
    0|1
  • Skirt, a miniskirt with tights is even better.

0|0
    0|2
  • So you wear these? Ahh, you ruined my dream :( So I'm going to choose pants, not my favorite, I love mini skirts, not these. These things for old woman (no offense).

1|0
    0|1
    • Well if your dream was about lifting that skirt, kinda glad I ruined it *tips hat*

• I didn't say anything about lifting, with mini skirt, girls look very sexy and attractive. If they combine the mini skirt with high heels, then I say only one thing "wow" :)

• To that, I say
      "She'll be pregnant before this year ends"

• Honestly I perfer a girl with nothing on but whatever

1|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 4