Guys which LBD little black dress do you like most? Lacy one or with an orange trim?

• 1 is better
    63% (12)61% (11)62% (23)Vote
  • 2 is better
    26% (5)17% (3)22% (8)Vote
  • neither one
    11% (2)22% (4)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely A.. If it's going to be a LBD then it shouldn't have any other colour in it.

And as for B.. Well it rather looks like you could almost have your underslip showing! lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Good point! Thanks :)

• Show All
    • I had a feeling that you would go for No1. It really is so cute and gorgeous.. And looking down through a lot of the other opinions, they too all seem to agree. :)

• Yes) so thank you

What Guys Said 10

• I personally like the second one, but if you're into the lacy neckline of number one, that's cute too. I will say though, that while both are cute, neither seems appropriate to me for a prom. I thought it was a formal dance? Guys in tuxes, gals in ballgowns. Think ritzy elegance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its not for a prom) i agree that it would not be good for such an occasion. thank you so much for your input)

• I liked lace one better

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the first one looks nicest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one better

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the lace one better

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the second one!! that orange flare at the bottom is what wins it over for me!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I liked it to very much but i have purchased the lacy one i hope i don't regret )

• that first one was really cute as well!!

• Neither. To me, LBD is about minimalist elegance. Neither of those fit that description.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one is better

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion the first one looks best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer girls in skinny jeans, short shorts and tight sweatpants ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I wear most often)

• Great, you rule ;)

What Girls Said 6

• i prefer the first dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • the orange trim looks more cocktail-casual while the lace looks more formal
    so guess depends on what you're wearing it to

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. here's a girl's opinion, if you want it. 1) Pull and Bear is awesome, 2) I have a similar dress to #1 in light pink and it looks really cool but a little black dress needs to be simple so I'll go with #2. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the lace dress

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one looks better, I don't really like the second one with the orange trim

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you'll get more wear out of the first one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why you think so?

• It's all black, and a little more conservative than one with an orange stripe :)

• I see) thanks girl)