Guys which LBD little black dress do you like most? Lacy one or with an orange trim?

• 1 is better
  • 2 is better
  • neither one

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely A.. If it's going to be a LBD then it shouldn't have any other colour in it.

And as for B.. Well it rather looks like you could almost have your underslip showing! lol

• Good point! Thanks :)

• I had a feeling that you would go for No1. It really is so cute and gorgeous.. And looking down through a lot of the other opinions, they too all seem to agree. :)

• Yes) so thank you

What Guys Said 10

• I personally like the second one, but if you're into the lacy neckline of number one, that's cute too. I will say though, that while both are cute, neither seems appropriate to me for a prom. I thought it was a formal dance? Guys in tuxes, gals in ballgowns. Think ritzy elegance.

• Its not for a prom) i agree that it would not be good for such an occasion. thank you so much for your input)

• I liked lace one better

• I think the first one looks nicest.

• I like the first one better

• I like the lace one better

• I love the second one!! that orange flare at the bottom is what wins it over for me!!

• I liked it to very much but i have purchased the lacy one i hope i don't regret )

• that first one was really cute as well!!

• Neither. To me, LBD is about minimalist elegance. Neither of those fit that description.

• 1st one is better

• In my opinion the first one looks best.

• I actually prefer girls in skinny jeans, short shorts and tight sweatpants ;)

• That's what I wear most often)

• Great, you rule ;)

What Girls Said 6

• i prefer the first dress!

• the orange trim looks more cocktail-casual while the lace looks more formal
    so guess depends on what you're wearing it to

• Well.. here's a girl's opinion, if you want it. 1) Pull and Bear is awesome, 2) I have a similar dress to #1 in light pink and it looks really cool but a little black dress needs to be simple so I'll go with #2. :)

• I like the lace dress

• The first one looks better, I don't really like the second one with the orange trim

• I think you'll get more wear out of the first one.

• Why you think so?

• It's all black, and a little more conservative than one with an orange stripe :)

• I see) thanks girl)