Guys, would you date a girl with a nose piercing why or why not?

• Yes
    59% (24)
  • No
    41% (17)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

What Guys Said 24

• Definitely because we would match =) I have a tight ring in my left nostril. To me, It is the ONLY piercing other than ears that looks attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not my thing. I've also found that most of the girls that get them happen to also not be my type, so no worries, there. However, if I really liked a girl and she had one, I could care less if she had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have and I liked it! I don't really like the septum piercing though :S hers was on the her right side and was either a stud or a ring and I thought it was cute and fit her really well :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind the loop in one nostril. a lot of india girls get that for religion or something. But if you have one in the middle, I feel you just look dumb and are striving for attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! At least you wouldn't have to worry about flying boogers as a result of hearing a hilarious joke from one nostril?

0|0
    0|0
  • 50/50 depends but yeah.. Why not 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because it's such a little thing. I'm not a huge fan of piercings but if my dream girl has a piercing that's not going to affect me liking her or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are cute

0|0
    0|1
  • Nose piercings can look nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks tacky to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it looks very unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's icky-looking, sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would because i dont like a girl with a huge ass ring in her but if its on the medium of smaller sixe i think it look sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, depends how large.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, difference on the looking of a girl is not a dealbreaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I would've

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how it looks on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh:think its kind of attractive

0|0
    0|1
  • Looks slutty to me, same with tongue and belly button piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO I wouldn't because it's really turn off for me when I see that.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! They are so hot looking. I'm from India and nose piercings are almost as common as earrings... and I love that.

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate nose piercings.

0|1
    0|0