Class vs Swag: which do you prefer?

CLASS

Class vs Swag: which do you prefer?

SWAG

I've always preferred class over swag. I'm a classy woman and I love men with class.
What about you guys n gals?

• Class
  • Swag

1830

Most Helpful Guy

• Each can be pulled off well by the right person in the right venue. I tend to dress more in line with "class" than "swag", because it's more age appropriate for me, but I had my swaggy days when I was younger, haha.

• ^^ agree to this

• I'll say this though: current incarnations of "swag" are... unfortunate looking, haha. Particularly what that dude is wearing. Jiminy Cricket, that's ugly. The good thing about class, it rarely goes out of style. Classy looks are generally timeless. Although, if say my style is kind of a hybrid. I dress nice when I'm working or going out, wear sport coats a lot, etc, but I don't like to always do the boring white or Oxford blue button down shirt, I'll wear something with a cool pattern on it. I have one shirt from Express that's navy blue with light blue shark silhouettes on it, and I wear it under a light blue jacket, and that shit is MONEY😎 I like to incorporate something busy, whether it's the pattern of the shirt or jacket, or a cool pocket square or something👍

Most Helpful Girl

• "Swag" just looks like an alien tried to figure out how to dress human and came up with a random assortment of items and put them all on.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 29

• Some sass, all class everyday.
    I don't really like "swag" unless it means free stuff (aka "stuff we all get"). I like free stuff :)

I don't go walking around in a suit jacket everywhere I go, but I like to think I have some class haha. In my opinion the first two pictures are pretty cool looks.
    Maybe the swag look was ruined for me by seeing people trying too hard to achieve it in places back in high school or simply around my college campus.

In any case, class looks sleek. I voted A.

• I have to have them both one without the other would be nothing

• Swag to me is being confident and cocky. Its not dressing like a teen gangster like the guy in the pic

• 100% class for me, I have no time for swag.

• Class completely. I have been told I have swag before and took it as an insult. Swag is for childish D-bags!

• Class. You posted two pics of young people in "swag". Now picture the sane two people in their 30's or 4o's, or older dressed the same way. The would look dumb. class never goes out of style

• They come running just as fast as they can
    'Cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man

• Class all day here.

• I would have to say class in most cases, swag in a precious few cases.

• I can't wait to stop hearing the word swag.

• class is better than swag

• Class all the way. Classy girls beat the rest.

• Swag looks just plain stupid...

• I prefer class but I enjoy swag.
    There are also different levels and interpretations of swag.

• everyone is gonna pick class minus like 5 people. why do people ask these questions when the know the answer?

• Lol should we go back to the is seven inches enough and preteen girls asking how their boobs look?

• @ConsultantIsBack... when you put it like that, it doesn't sound so bad. i also picked swag cause i knew i'd probably be the only 1... and i was almost right.

• How about 50% class and 50% swag?

• I prefer class-type girls.

• Class out of these but I'm more for just casual clothes.

• Why the fuck is this even a question?

• Class but those class photos don't do it justice. That girl is dressed like she's in the 70s and the dude looks like he's on the set of Miami Vice...

• I do both styles depending on what I want to wear.

• Class is real.

Swag is play acting.

• Dance club: swag!!
    Most other situations: class 😎😎

• Being one of them is boring I think
    I wear classy when I go to any function etc.
    And when I go to pub or go for long drive I wear swagy!!!

• I dress however i want

• I prefer class what do you prefer?

• Class = Swag.

• Class - Swag looks good if you're 12, if you're in your twenties and you dress like that you should be arrested by the fashion police.

• Swag girls are cool ;)

• Class is for men. Swag is for fags

What Girls Said 17

• Class...
    Swagger means smart or fashionable - so mostly classy...
    It's ridiculous how abused a lot of the words are these days.

• Class is for MEN.

"Swag" is for immature little boys.

'nuff said.

• Class always win.

• Class ftw please. I don't mind swag, but not those full on swag lol and I'd never dress like that girl in the swag pic.

• 1|0
  • There's something really attractive about a guy in a suit and a tie.

• i like something in the middle.

• Class, not just in looks though. :)

• I like class w/ a little bit of attitude to the look--just enough to give it spice (:

• Class. Always. The moment i hear the word swag Justin Bieber pops into my head o. O

• Swag looks much better.

• A classy swag

• I voted for class.

• I'm more of the second kind but I definitely have class too.

• I'm not a fan of the classy look. Swag at least looks cool

• "I'm a classy person." I slightly cringe when hearing someone say that. There's just something so incredibly basic/simple about that phrase. Not my taste.

However, I'm not very impressed by what you've presented as "swag" either.

I think my clothing style is more a blend of prep chic, cutesy, mod, trendy, and a bit retro. I fit neither of these categories here.

• Swag is childish shitty trash, the "yolo" generation should get the "LO" over with.