Girls, Girls: would you consider this type of outfit for ONLY clubbing purposes? Or anywhere? BRUTAL HONESTY please?

Girls, Girls: would you consider this type of outfit for ONLY clubbing purposes? Or anywhere? BRUTAL HONESTY please?would you this or outfits like this as a daily wear like to run errands, to a store or just anywhere or do you think that clothes like this are too much for an everyday wear should be worn at ONLY clubs/parties?

I wanted opinions because other people like my mother and other relatives and friends say that it's too much for an everyday thing and should only be worn on special occasions like clubs/parties but I like to look sexy and sometimes even when I go out to simple things like run errands, I like to wear this type of stuff. But do you think it's too much? Should I tone it down a bit and listen to everyone?

And also would you wear anything like this somewhere other than a club/party?

Thanks.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a look for the club if it was me! But I'm quite casual during the day. Totally up to you though, power to you if you can rock this during the day! 😌 Wear what you wanna wear.

What Girls Said 34

• I'd follow the advice of your friends and family. This outfit is very revealing and is meant to get a lot of attention which is why it is absolutely perfect for the club/party atmosphere. In everyday life, there is absolutely nothing that says you can't be sexy, but there are other ways to do sexy in the day time other than revealing this much skin. I think your family and friends want you to find that balance. Let me put it to you another way. Would you wear the suit you would wear to an interview to the beach, or nursing scrubs to a wedding, or a long ball gown to go grocery shopping? There really is a time and place for certain clothing and the reason we have so much variety so we can wear something appropriate to the activities we're doing and the places we're going.

Day time sexy is about subtle hints and allure. Instead of revealing all at once, it's about a knee length body con dress with a cute leather jacket, or wearing a halter top that shows off your back and some tight skinny jeans and heels, or a midriff top with some high waisted pants. Showing a hint of something, a little skin, showcasing one body part at a time like great legs, or a sexy shoulder, or a beautiful decolletage are ways to sort of visually flirt with the world around you without just giving it all away at once. An example of this would be the same concept of your dress, but a little longer, and a little toned down for day here: lookastic.com/.../black-bodycon-dress

• I think this outfit is terrible and I wouldn't consider wearing it ever. You wouldn't be able to even move in that thing. I'm okay with tight dresses, but I would definitely go for something more like this:
    thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...dresses-21.jpg
    or this:
    i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...sweetheart_breast_line.jpg
    And only at clubs/parties. If you wear this kind of dresses anywhere else, it's going to look like you're trying too hard, or that you're seeking for attention.

• That chick looks weird. I honestly that outfit isn't something you would want to wear at all. not even for clubbing. You wouldn't be able to dance or anything freely. Since it would have a high risk of exposing certain places.

For something you could go to town in and wear to clubs. I would go with something like this.
    images-ff.asos-media.com/.../...9-8a1ea4a6a9e6.jpg

With the 2nd picture only the blue and black one
    ak1.polyvoreimg.com/.../y.jpg

• That's a slut dress if I ever did see one. Only appropriate when consuming mass amounts of alcohol and acting like a slut.

Not for day to day activities. Unless your day to day activity is being a prostitute.

• I wouldn't even consider it for clubbing, it looks awful. I definitely wouldn't wear it just to do errands.

• pretty much yeah. it is way too much for everyday.
    personally, id never wear that, even at a club or party.

• I have worn this type of dress to club but with my boyfriend and some other friends. I think it is too much for everyday wear lol. You don't want the unwanted attention and yes no one is gonna help you if you get harassed.

• Please, do not wear this as everyday wear. It sends a bad message.

• I would consider it as nothing at all.
    Not even a bathing suite - because it's extremely impractical.

• Personally not my style at all but I would assume anyone wearing that was on her way to a party or club.

• I 'd consider it as a nightgown but I wouldn't go out with it, except if I used it layered with dark tights or a cropped jacket.

• Only clubbing... but even then so that particular dress just looks trashy. If I was to wear that style it would have to look more chic or something.

• Way too much for every day. This is exclusively the kind of thing you would wear to a club.

• Even if I did have the body for it, I still wouldn't wear it. Even to the club and certainly not to run errands.

• This is definitely not for everyday use dude, it sends the wrong message. Instead of "I'm 24 years old treat me with respect" it says "hey look I'm a sexual object, objectify me".

• Yeah, for m it'd be too much for everyday wear, just because of ho sin tight it is. I would wear a skeptical n tight skirt or shirt in the day time, just not something that shows both. :)

• I wouldn't consider it at all.

• Nah i wouldn't even consider that one

• Yeah this is not appropriate for normal wear, sorry.

• I wouldn't wear it, just because it's too revealing for me.

• Definitely not everyday wear, just for special occasions.

• Oh I don't like (, but yeah for clubbing or even more on the beach

• Just for party
    It looks like an exhausting outfit+make up, too much to wear it somewhere other tan club or party.

• i would wear it to a porn shoot or maybe to the brothel... but uhh i am not trying to be raped bro

• Strip club

• This should definitely ONLY be worn at clubs/parties

• Wow slut shaming in these comments all day

• It's sexy, yes only for clubs

• Clubs or dates !! It is so cute!

• Only for clubs/party, and dates

• More from Girls
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more