Should I wear a dress to mini golf?

Boyfriend and I are going to play mini golf. Should I wear a casual dress for that or would it be better to just wear some shorts?

Thank you for all the opinions!!! I am going to play it safe with shorts this time though I usually wear dresses because they are more comfortable :)

Most Helpful Guy

• either is fine as long as can be careful when picking up ball and stuff.

• That's a good point. I usually wear dresses wherever I go, but I think I'll go with the shorts this time

Most Helpful Girl

• Shorts sound like a better option

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 9

• You're going to be bending down all the time. go for shorts.

• You can wear a polo dress and or shorts and a shirt!

• Yeah just make sure it's not gonna be a windy day! Lol

• a dress ♡

• I would say yes personally, only because I love dresses and try to wear them as much as i can. However, you'll be bending down a lot so try to go for something a couple of inches above the knee to avoid "sneak peeks". Like this:
    data3.whicdn.com/.../...t9M1rwiw3do1_500_large.jpg

• Dress and tights or leggings would look cute :)

• I think either would be absolutely perfect! Wear whatever you feel most comfortable in!

• Shorts! Even though it's mini golf, you still need to be comfortable! Lol

• Just wear shorts...

• I'm generally more comfortable in dresses so I wear them everywhere but since I'll be picking up the ball shorts are probably the best option.