Too thin?

my body looks similar to this(just less boobage)..would you say I'm "sickly thin" or disgusting because I'm this thin?

link

link

thanks! I'm naturally this thin but after watching the tyra show today it made me feel disgusting. thanks again :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Very sexy.

What Guys Said 6

• Opinion: I would not go on a weight loss diet anytime soon.

The real issue here how do you feel about your body? If you feel that you are heavy/obese or thin/sickly you might have an issue which needs to be addressed.

If you feel comfortable with who you are and are not constantly watching your weight, I would say you are healthy and fine. Anything beyond this and you might need to talk to someone, just to make sure things are not getting out of hand. I have had friends battle with weight issues (both types) and getting any feelings of self confidence addressed early is the real key.

• Skinny but not disgusting :)

• Thats pretty skinny, its not gross by any mean, but you should probably eat something.

• you should be at least 350 lbs. anything less is anorexic...

• If your body looks like that, you look great!

• Yeah thin people have got it real bad, worse than fat people

What Girls Said 6

• Being that size looks good on certain people because that is how they are built.

Others that get down to this size look very unhealthy and "sickly thin" because their bodies

aren't meant to be this size.

If you look exactly like these women do and have the same frame then you look fine!

• those bodies look healthy to me

• You're definitely thin, but not at all gross looking. You look healthy, not bony or skeletal, so you're fine. Just make sure you're eating healthy.

• When they can play music on your rib cage, that's too thin lol. That's definitely not disgusting :)

• Hell no! You're prefect. I thought that way about my body too when I was younger. Now I look back and just laugh because I don't know why I was fretting over it.

• reminds me of my body! interesting to see what guys will say but more important is that you feel comfortable and are healthy :-)