Can I put pink extensions instead of dying my hair pink?

I have had brown hair my whole life and I have never colored it AT ALL. Despite that fact, I have very thin and unhealthy hair. Dunno why.

Anyway. I really wanted to dye my hair a crazy color, to make a huge change. I saw how Kylie Jenner has a different hair color every month. She says she wears wigs, but I don't know how is it possible, because it looks like it IS her hair. Can I put pink extensions instead of dying my hair pink?
I don't know if she is wearing a WIG, or EXTENSIONS or did she just dye her hair that color. I don't think the last one is true, because if THAT"S what she did, then she would have ruined hair because she has a different color every month.

Anyway. I saw this pic, and I want hair like this. It is a Serbian singer called Milica Pavlovic

I HAVE NATURALLY VERY LONG BUT WEAK HAIR. SHOULD I GET EXTENSIONS? AND HOW CAN THOSE EXTENSIONS HIDE MY INSANELY LONG NATURAL BROWN HAIR? I REALLY WANT THIS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO AVOID DYING MY HAIR, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO COMMIT AND IT WOULD ONLY RUIN MY HAIR MORE. IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET EXTENSIONS OF PINK HAIR THAT WOULD COVER MY BROWN, THEN I WANT AT LEAST A PINK OMBRE WITH EXTENSIONS?

PLEASE HELP ME: IS IT POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE THIS PINK LOOK ONLY WITH EXTENSIONS?

• Yes, it is possible. Go for the extensions.
  • Dye your hair.
  • Wear a realistic wig (wich is a bad option, but if it is the only choice, tell me where can I get one?)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• No bruh, natural only!

• well it shouldn't really matter for fake people, but go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• Kylie wears custom wigs. Here's a shot of when that ice-blue one wasn't quite stickin' right... ahahah
    www.look.co.uk/.../kylie-jenner-wigs_1.jpg

Her wigs are made by a dude whose trade name is TokyoStylez
    www.instagram.com/tokyostylez

He is the realness, although his creations are not cheap. (Probably between $1000-$4000, I'm guessing -- they're fully customized to the wearer's head profile and everything. I think he even makes a mold of the wearer's head before creating each piece.)

__

Kylie also has her own signature brand of clip-in hair extensions.
    www.bellamihair.com/.../kylie-hair-kouture-by-bellami-hair

I don't know whether she wears those much out and about, but... well, obviously they're a lot more affordable than a custom wig.

__

I have a couple of custom short-hair wigs that I occasionally wear for dress-up occasions with my husband. (I still have waist-length hair, although it's getting harder to grow it out at my age. My husband LOVES short hair on women in general, and especially on me... so the wigs are mostly for him, ahahh)
    Hiding longer hair under a shorter wig takes some skill on the woman's part -- and some artistic talent on the creator's part -- but it's quite do-able.

If you're ever in Los Angeles and you decide that's something you want to spend decent money for, PM me and I can recommend some names. (Not as expensive as Tokyostylez... but not cheap. It's an investment, just like buying a nice dress.)

• Looks nice!

• Those are definitely wigs that she wears. I follow the guy that makes them for her on Instagram. All she does is braid her hair up underneath.