Girls, Ripped vs Swole?

so i know most of you would prefer something in between but please decide for one here.

Girls, Ripped vs Swole?!

not really sure about the topic xD i hope it somewhat fits.

• Ripped
    68% (13)
  • Swole
    32% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one I guess.

• right one too much muscle, left one too little fat? ^^

• Yeah, definitely makes sense. =)
      Because we're more relaxed around those we aren't immediately phisically attracted to - and that way we show more of ourselves - and people can get to know us and like us sooner and in a more natural manner. =)

• Thank you =)

What Girls Said 6

• I don't like either, but I think that out of the two, ripped would be better.

• Swole :)

• Swole.

Ripped doesn't look like they have enough muscle for me. lol, no one is surprised. X D

• Swole isn't attractive to me

• I like ripped better.

• that´s interesting. i somewhat expected people hated the ripped thing. most i know said, seing the muscle without any fat on it is kind of nasty.

• i guess that´s a love it or hate it thing ^^

• Yeah it might be, but not as serious as love/hate. It's more of a like/meh kinda thing.

• neither, I'd rather just a normal looking dude.

• yeah i know but i want to know what body type is closer to what you like.

• maybe it's just the image but they both look scary as hell lol. can you give links to pics of actual men with either body type. they just seem so big

• just think they´ll look exactly like that. just less extreme. which is closer`?