Which body do you prefer?

Skinny
Which body do you prefer ?

Normal :

Chubby / Fat :

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose chubby/fat. I don't even consider those girls anywhere NEAR chubby, let alone fat. Honestly, all three categories of girls seemed to be normal sized, and in fact, they all look the same size to me. They didn't even increase in weight - the only thing that increased was the size of their assets (hence why I picked the last one).

If I were to label those three categories, it'd be:
    1. Thin with small assets
    2. Thin with medium assets
    3. Thin with large assets

It has nothing to do with weight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those girls are not chubby at all

• She's fucking deluded.

• @ Asker I understand this is how things go in your country but it doesn't mean it's right. The first one has thicker legs, but that's all, it's just her body type

• Body type or not she's fat. Some people have skinny body type, some no.

What Guys Said 29

• I prefer fit & athletic body (toned but not overly muscular). Although, skinny and normal are ok too.

• I get what you're trying to do. Every culture has a different definition of what is skinny and chubby and that's fine as long as people are happy and healthy.

• Why are all your examples pop idols who can't really be considered anything except skinny, even by Asian standards?

• They are not all skinny... Just google Joy from red velvet. I make her to normal but in reality she's considered chubby.
      images.lollipop.sg/.../joymain.jpg
      See in the left she's "normal" and in the right she's fat.

• Skinny and normal.

• Skinny or normal

• Why are they all Asian lol, i like the normal

• They all seem to be getting taller and increasing in age. I'm confused is this a question about age or body type.

• Normal and chubby. Beautiful

• It's not one of the choices but I like a girl who has some fat on her but not to much. A girl that eats what she wants but knows how to take care of herself.

• You are crazy if you think any of those women are "fat" I'd take any one of them.

• I'm not crazy it's just they re chubby / fat by Asian standard

• Normal or Curvy

• Those girls in the chubby section are not chubby... Lol so I choose them..
    They are like healthy

• I honestly can't see any difference between any of these.

• Chubby

• I like women who are chubby when it comes to their body.

• "Skinny" and "Normal". Not into chubby women, like most White guys.
    By the way, the girls in the "chubby category" are not really chubby, aren't they? Well, for (East) Asians girls, maybe.

• They are considered chubby

• The last chubby girl wins for sure. But in General I like the skinny ones.

• Chubby fat and normal

I like her to be thicker

• Normal, hands down!

• They're all attractive I suppose but chubby is pretty cute in my opinion.

• Chubby and Fat are niether they are normal, in fact i'd class all these women as normal or slim

• All of them

• Chubby, more cushion and sensitivity, more control over her in a way

• The last girl

• you asian?

• Skinny

• I prefer skinny or normal girls only.

• By western standards, these are all basically the same.

• Not by Asian standard

• I do not have the body type to have muscle. some women here like massive muscles. Most like say a 'swimmers build'. A minority like slimmer. My body doesn't even want a swimmers build. But some women like tall and thin best so I shouldn't complain.

• I hate man with a lot of muscle, the majority of the time it's cause of product so...
      Anyway as I said as long as your not fat and look good in clothes all is ok

• Chubby

What Girls Said 24

• Tbh the normal and chubby examples you gave look exactly the same lol
    And personally I prefer skinny :P

• The bottom girls are not chubby in my opinion, but I think all of these bodies look just fine.

• What's chubby for you then?

• I'm sorry I seem to not be seeing the chubby/far girls? 😂

• To me skinny just looks so much easier to manage...

• you mean you have naturally a skinny body? I don't really understand what you mean.

• No, I have the 'curvy' type or chubby - in your posts. I meant it seems to be much easier to be skinny than chubby/curvy.

• Since when did CL or the last girl who's name I forgot become chubby? *facewall*

• It's jun hyo seong the last girl. And they're chubby don't you see their thigh? Their arms are chubby too but I don't post a pic where you can see their arms correctly.

• That's still a healthy weight for her height tbh.
      Eh, it just shows how we grew up in different societies, making us see some things differently.

• Yes, really different. In my country for have a good body you have to be 20 kg under you height. Like for exemple : 170 cm and 50 kg. Or 160 cm and 40 kg. It's what's considered to have a great body.

• Normal and skinny

• Normal

• That should have been a poll, anyways.

Skinny guys, since I'm skinny myself.

• Yes, I know sorry. I forget to add a poll. Silly me

• How are those girls even remotely chubby/fat?

• They are. Ins't that obvious?

• I like my body type which I guess is skinny fit
    or I prefer the term lean

• 0|0
  • mix of skinny and normal

• Um... haha they all look skinny still and if anything the last picture looks normal.

• This should have been a poll.
    Skinny.
    And non of those are chubby or fat

• I know I forget to add it.
      They are.

• You may be suffering from an eating disorder, I suggest you see your doctor.

• Why? It's a normal things to do. I don't want to be fatass

• Skinny or normal.

• what's the difference with skinny and normal looks the same to me

• Skinny

• 1. wth they are all kpop idols 2. the "chubby/fat" ones aren't chubby or fat

• I'm Asian and I like idols
      They're but maybe not by American standard

• and I'm not American so its just anyones standards

• Except Asian standard

• There's so little difference between those girls. How is the last one in any way chubby?

• Big legs and arms.

• Wow. Ok then😒 You do hear yourself right? You're the one with an unhealthy perspective, thinking a woman has to look like a fucking skeleton to be beautiful. If you think being a walking clothes hanger is beautiful, HEALTHY OR NOT, then you do you and I hope being anorexic makes you feel good about yourself.

• I was happier when I was skinnier that's true but that doesn't make me annorexic just because I prefer skinnier body.

• Why are they all Asian? And I guess skinny but I prefer more of a fit body.

• I'm Asian and I like Kpop so

• I don't know where you see much of a difference here, please get your eyes checked.

• You need to get your eyes checked don't you see their legs are bigger?

• Not much hun, none of them are fat

• yes Cl and sorn have really big legs

• That is chubby to you?

• Yes, why?

• That makes me really sad for you because that just isn't reality. I'm speaking to you as a size 0 girl. I've always been thin and I don't think it's healthy for you to have that viewpoint

• You're so lucky to be a size 0. I would give anything to have a thin body :(

• I don't consider the images in chubby/fat to be that. But I prefer my normal body type, since that's what I have.

• Wrongs pics for chubby. They look average to me. The normal picks look thin to me.

• Your from usa so. I know we see things differently. In my country they're considered to be really chubby.