Girls, How to wear soffe shorts?

I bought a pink pair of soffe shorts. Do I need to fold the top of the soffe shorts over once? If yes why? What panties is best to wear under them? I don't want to be nude under the soffe shorts.

3mo Also what age do most girls wear soffe shorts I'm hopping I'm not to old to wear them?
3mo Also I don't want panty lines to show.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're def not. And I'm usually naked it's much more comfy but if you really wanna wear something wear panties because I don't know about you but I personally find things uncomfortable. And I mean only fold the top once if theyre too long. They should go just below your ass if they're longer then yes fold them.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really wear them out, but sometimes I'll fold the band over. Sometimes, I won't. It just depends on how I'm feeling. If you don't want lines, you're better off with a thong.

• Why would you ask that? This kind of shorts are only means to be wear inside the house not outside. Nobody wear soffe shorts outside.
    Generally at home I wear them with a simple t-shirt.

• what are they