Girls, what's your waist to hip ratio? Guys, do you care ab it?

If you don't know, here's where to find it out https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/waist-to-hip-ratio

T
he "ideal" waist to hip ratio is apparently 0.7.

Here's an example of a girl with a >0.7 waist to hip ratio
And here's a girl with <0.7 waist to hip ratio.

Guys, do you care ab it? Which do you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I care about it and think its really attractive if a girl has a subtle cruve there. If its over pronounced /disproportionate then it looks like she wears corsets.

What matters more is that she is in my prefered bodyfat range. Like I would choose a peyite girl with a rectangular torso over a pluss sized woman with the ideal ratio.

Most Helpful Girl

• My waist is 25 inches and my hips are 35.5 inches. I'm exactly 0.7, omg

What Guys Said 11

• it's not the end all be all. but i'd be lying if i didn't say a certain hip to waist ratio wasn't especially attractive

• Yes of course I walk around with a measuring tape and if they meet 0.8 then I make out with their face and put a ring on their finger

... Technically both girls you linked are scrawny like a stick so this ratio won't really fix that for me, lol. The girl on the top probably has fake boobs too.

• Leave the measuring tape in the junk drawer where it belongs. Lots—almost all— body types are beautiful, or can be.

• I wouldn't really notice it that much to be honest both 0.7 to 1 would seem around normal to me for a healthy person, I would think that seems about right.

• We kinda do, but the general picture usually favors women, so we dont worry about it. And that 0.7 ratio seems so perfect...

• i do care and it needs to look exactly like this
    http://imgur.com/jF2fbxw.jpg

• I do not care one bit. I like girls who look pretty, have large breasts, and pretty feet, because I have a foot fetish. Hips and waist line are irrelevant.

• Dam.. That first pic is hot!

I dont mind that much

• Second

• What's the first girl name?

Eriana Blanco have a sexy body but ugly face

• The first one looks better and it is important and underrated.

girls want to worry about dumb shit guys don't care about like thigh gaps when the hip to waist ratio is much more important. studies back up it's importance.
    www.scienceofrelationships.com/.../...-and-at.html
    neuroanthropology.files.wordpress.com/.../...t.png

What Girls Said 7

• Apparently mine is 0.77. 'Your shape puts you at reduced risk of coronary heart disease, diabetes and stroke. Frequently referred to as pear shape, you tend to keep fat off your midsection and more on your hips. Your body does not convert this lower body fat as readily as midsection fat, which keeps cholesterol down.'

God bless these child bearing hips :P

Pear here too!! Did you know that our body shape gives the cutest abs ever? I've read it somewhere lol

• Mine is 0.66, mirin? 😏

• 0.69 lol. As long as I'm comfortable, healthy and my guy is still attracted to me I don't really care that much to be honest.

Also, Keira Knightley is stunning! 😊

• You have a waist to hip ratio of 0.68.

Your shape puts you at reduced risk of coronary heart disease, diabetes and stroke. Frequently referred to as pear shape, you tend to keep fat off your midsection and more on your hips. Your body does not convert this lower body fat as readily as midsection fat, which keeps cholesterol down.

• What? But their waist to hip ratios look so different! Mind blowing!
    Love the first body, not so much the second one...

I put the pics because some people might be a little clueless...

• It tells me mine is 0.69 which am happy with.

• .72
    Reduced risk.
    Woo