What do you think of Korean Gradient Lips?

What do you think of Korean Gradient Lips?After my friend showed me her korean lip tints, this on-going trend piqued my interest (again)! The gradient lip is a part of a doll-look trend to make the lips appear softer, usually worn by young girls and celebrities.

• It's cute.
  • It's not cute.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike korean looks in General. They go for the doll look only and god knows I can never pull off the cute look. Not to mention with my skin color, I would have to wear a darker tint and if I don't apply the ting evenly, it looks like my lips are chapped and bleeding. I love lip tints, since it is better suited for day makeup, but I hate uneven applications.

That's so true! Although I admire the gradient lip on their lighter skin tones, I'm not sure yet how it will end up looking on my lips with respect to my dark olive skin tone

I'm tan as well and if I wear bright pink I would look like Nicki minaj. Which is another word for ridiculous. I think darker colors like red and plum look better on us

What Guys Said 10

• I approve.

• Looks like your lips are sore or something xD

Yeah I was thinking about that too... And they look good on pictures but in real life it might accentuate the lines on the lips

i honestly find lipstick looks artifical as is but i can live with it. that doll like super artificial look is a turn off in my opinion.

hahaha true! No girl naturally has a dark wine red or blue lip color. but other than that, other makeup products besides lipstick can compliment a girl's face.

• yeah I like it

• Korean girls find so many ways to be cute

• Looks good to me

• Creepy

• I hope this is not gonna become a trend...

• It's cute but also kinda creepy. I wouldn't recommend it but it doesn't look bad.

• It's cute.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• It's okay but I prefer full lips and this look has the opposite effect, it just makes your mouth look really tiny.

• It looks like they were drinking juice or sucking on a red ring pop lol

• it doesn't look like anything really. its boring to me

• It's cute I like it

• I absolutely despise lipstick worn on daily basis. But lip tints are perfection. I wear this one by collection everyday, it's so natural and adds some more colour to my light pink lips 😊

• It's cute, but you know it kind of looks like what happens when you eat a lollipop and some of the color comes off on your lips.

• I'm indifferent, it looks nice but creepy at the same time.

• I like korean style in general. So yes i love it. Only when its not so harsh with the gadient.

• That's cute but it doesn't look like makeup. That's how my lips look after I've had a popsicle.

That's honestly sooo true. But, as a personal opinion of course, I think that can be one of their desired effects to make it look like they've been eating candy or a lollipop.

Yeah true

• Cute but it wouldn't work on me. There's absolutely no way my lips could wear that right.

Same.. I'm getting my lip tint this week and wear it to school, maybe I'll post a pic and poll it out to see what you guys think :)

My lips are more like yours so tag me when you do post it.

• Looks pretty!!

• I love it so much. I saw it on a korean high school teen video. I want it !!

I'm starting to obsess over it as well hahaha I went ahead and bought a cute korean lip stain online!

Which one did you buy gorl?

Tony Moly delight! :) It was worn & made polupar by the lead actress of Coffee Prince

• I love it!!

• not cute in my opinion

• C. Does it matter?

I just wanted opinions that were straightforward, and option that can indicate sarcasm will sorta ruin the poll.

• It looks very good

• It's super cute!!

• I like it

• Very cute, I love this makeup technique.

• It's super cute

• I like it, super cute!!

• I don't really like it

• I think it's a good way to color your lips for a very natural look.
    I like it!

• I like it very much!!

• It looks sort of cute actually.