What do you think of Korean Gradient Lips?

What do you think of Korean Gradient Lips?After my friend showed me her korean lip tints, this on-going trend piqued my interest (again)! The gradient lip is a part of a doll-look trend to make the lips appear softer, usually worn by young girls and celebrities.

• It's cute.
    74% (49)63% (22)70% (71)Vote
  • It's not cute.
    26% (17)37% (13)30% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
26|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dislike korean looks in General. They go for the doll look only and god knows I can never pull off the cute look. Not to mention with my skin color, I would have to wear a darker tint and if I don't apply the ting evenly, it looks like my lips are chapped and bleeding. I love lip tints, since it is better suited for day makeup, but I hate uneven applications.

2|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's so true! Although I admire the gradient lip on their lighter skin tones, I'm not sure yet how it will end up looking on my lips with respect to my dark olive skin tone

• 2mo

I'm tan as well and if I wear bright pink I would look like Nicki minaj. Which is another word for ridiculous. I think darker colors like red and plum look better on us

What Guys Said 10

• I approve.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks like your lips are sore or something xD

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Yeah I was thinking about that too... And they look good on pictures but in real life it might accentuate the lines on the lips

• 2mo

i honestly find lipstick looks artifical as is but i can live with it. that doll like super artificial look is a turn off in my opinion.

• 2mo

hahaha true! No girl naturally has a dark wine red or blue lip color. but other than that, other makeup products besides lipstick can compliment a girl's face.

• yeah I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • Korean girls find so many ways to be cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope this is not gonna become a trend...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but also kinda creepy. I wouldn't recommend it but it doesn't look bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• It's okay but I prefer full lips and this look has the opposite effect, it just makes your mouth look really tiny.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like they were drinking juice or sucking on a red ring pop lol

1|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't look like anything really. its boring to me

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely despise lipstick worn on daily basis. But lip tints are perfection. I wear this one by collection everyday, it's so natural and adds some more colour to my light pink lips 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, but you know it kind of looks like what happens when you eat a lollipop and some of the color comes off on your lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent, it looks nice but creepy at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like korean style in general. So yes i love it. Only when its not so harsh with the gadient.

2|0
    0|0
  • That's cute but it doesn't look like makeup. That's how my lips look after I've had a popsicle.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That's honestly sooo true. But, as a personal opinion of course, I think that can be one of their desired effects to make it look like they've been eating candy or a lollipop.

• 2mo

Yeah true

• Cute but it wouldn't work on me. There's absolutely no way my lips could wear that right.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Same.. I'm getting my lip tint this week and wear it to school, maybe I'll post a pic and poll it out to see what you guys think :)

• 2mo

My lips are more like yours so tag me when you do post it.

• Looks pretty!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it so much. I saw it on a korean high school teen video. I want it !!

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm starting to obsess over it as well hahaha I went ahead and bought a cute korean lip stain online!

• 2mo

Which one did you buy gorl?

• 2mo

Tony Moly delight! :) It was worn & made polupar by the lead actress of Coffee Prince

• I love it!!

1|0
    0|0
  • not cute in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • C. Does it matter?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I just wanted opinions that were straightforward, and option that can indicate sarcasm will sorta ruin the poll.

• It looks very good

1|0
    0|0
  • It's super cute!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Very cute, I love this makeup technique.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, super cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good way to color your lips for a very natural look.
    I like it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it very much!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks sort of cute actually.

1|0
    0|0