What do you think of girls who listen to metal?

I love bands like Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Arch Enemy, Nevermore, etc. But you'd probably never think of that when you saw me. I look and dress very girly. Not preppy, but girly.

So what do you guys think of Girly Girls who listen to Death Metal?

I don't mean that a girl says she likes a band that she really doesn't, but actually listens to it and likes it.

I look girly in that I wear high heels/wedges skirts, feminine clothes, etc. a lot. Pink is my favorite color, but it's not the color of most of the things I own, and I don't wear make-up because I find it a hassle. :3

Most Helpful Guy

• While although it's generally a guy thing, I think it's cool. Most guys I know would gladly welcome a metal girl in their life. I totally wish I knew a girl like you in the day. might have been easier. That plus I think that it's cool because really, you can't listen to metal without a sense of humour. So humour is good. Anyway you take it easy. Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks. You'll be stronger for it and better off.

Rock on.

• Yeah you sound like a dream girl so far. You really do sound awesome.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Guys Said 14

• I think it is awesome. Can't help but like a girl who is honest about what she likes. And if the music you like doesn't fit the way you look, well, people can get over it if they don't like it. Gotta love an honest girl.

• Why are there no girls like you where I live? You sound amazing. A really sweet feminine girl with a secret love of death metal. You're the kind of girl I would love to date.

• I would fricken love you. You appreciating a different style of music and listening to what YOU like instead of all the tween girls who rant about Justin Bieber and the Jonas brothers and Little wayne? And its also a definite plus that you don't try to dye your hair black and go goth or some sh*t like usual girls who listen to metal. You are perfectly awesome!

• You sound like one hell of a hot girl. I hate prissy girls that listen to that loverboy music.

• haha I already love you :]

• for me I really appreciate it ( chapeau ) because you will understand your guy with your metal .

the only bad thing that you may loose your character as a girl specially if you are with those who don't like it .. it is your way nothin makes you bad just like and listen nothin more

• Lol. Of all those bands only 1 1/2 are death metal. Oh well. I wouldn't expect a girl to know all that much. I think girls who listen to metal are girls who listen to metal. All I really care about is if she's attractive and if I can tolerate being around her.

• Decending and Redneck :D girls who listen to death metal are fantastic as loing as they don't cover their face in piercings, have shiny white skin and black goth hair =) the best thing about girls who listen to this is knowing they hate justin beiber just as much as we do, and they don't leave the room once we turn on the music we like=)

• interesting combination... and by interesting I mean pretty awesome.

• where have you been all my life. lol. you are the kind of girl I want. too bad you're not around here. cause you are around my age too... why does this always happen to me. I meet someone that suits me. and 1 thing messes it up

• will you marry me? haha jk but way to go that is a total turn on

• just a simple and a normal girl. just a song. for me what kind of song I also like it if that song is nice :)

• i find it entirely sexy and i could not be with a girl who did not love metal. your allready top class in my book

• They're usually pretty down-to-earth typa chicks

What Girls Said 5

• thats weird, you listen to metal and you re girly...? how does that work?

Am a metalhead and I don't look girly at all but at the same time am not a guy.. I have my own style. nothing extreme... I love to dress up and mostly I am, but I would never wear pink, girly colors, flowers, butterflies, bling and glitter or stuff like that... is that what you mean by girly?

Plus who cares if you listen to metal and you re a girly girl, as long you enjoy the music and have fun then that's what its all about!

Metal Rules, don't worry! If the guy doesn't like the fact that you listen to metal or whatever then its his problem, let him live with it or simply find another who has things in common with you!

• I'm a Girly girl, I love pink I do my hair and makeup I love fashion and I think metal f***ing rules! People just don't know it, I also like a metalhead who doesn't know I like him LOL.. But yeah just do what makes you happy in the end.

• i'm not overly girly and I listen to metal

and all the guys I know don't seem to mind

especially my boyfriend

• Lol wow you're not the only one, I listen to Arch Enemy, Lamb of God, Suicidal Silence, Straight Line Stitch, but you would have never guessed if you saw me! ^^" I dress girly, feminine clothes, high heels, ect..

• I think you mean Suicide Silence, and that's sh*tty deathcore, so calling it metal is a stretch.

• Typing error. I love Suicide Silence <3

• Typo error. I love Suicidal Silence <3

• honestly I love metal, can't stand anything else tho. I think metal can sexy, you don't have to dress girly to be sexy

• Dude, way to go. I listen to sh*t like that, and I'm a regular at local shows. My town is such a metal scene, I love it. But I'm the same as you, guys usually think it's pretty hot, especially if they listen to it too. I mean, what else do they want? They've got an attractive, feminine girl, who can totally rock out. I think the world needs more girls like us.