Girls how to turn you on?

Lovely girls! I was wondering that if a girls extremely revealing clothes and nonchalantly touches her boobs(in a classroom) a guy gets a hard on instantly.

Conversely is there any method by a which a guy can turn on a girl, without interaction? Just like girls can.

If I purposely erect my penis and rub it nonchalantly (acting as if I am just rubbing my pubic area because my underwear is irritating me for example) will it help? Or even if move my erect penis up and down so that the girl is looking at it but I am looking somewhere else will it help?

Please give me good practical answers. And remember I have to turn on girls without talking to them!

Most Helpful Girl

• no wait, don't get erect at all around a girl and touch or even act like your rubbing it unless you guys are messing around together. if she's watching you from across the room rubbing your hard on, its so super creepy to a girl she will be turned off, its like your a sick perv or something. if a guy has a hot body he could like touch his abs and his shirt would lift up a little bit and when you see his tanned skin and hot abs, instant turn on, especially if your talking to him while he does that and he's looking deep in your eyes but even if you weren't talking and a girl was watching you from a distance shed be turned on.

you could act like your fixing your pants or something but don't go straight for the penis.

the other night a hot guy came into my job, he was tall and soooo hot and I was getting turned on just watching him sit on the chair. he was kinda leaning back, he had a nice v shape back and his whole front was like hollowed out because of how he was sitting and you saw his **** bump through his pants and I just kept fantasizing about how hot it would be if I was sitting on his d*** and riding him then he got up and handed me something and because I was sitting in a chair his d*** was like head level and he just kept looking in my eyes and I couldn't help but imagine blowing him and he looking in my eyes like that. I got soooo wet.

the only time I ever want to see a guy touch his erect penis is if we were in a hotel room and I was undressing or acting slutty and he was on the bed watching me and touching his hard cock, that would make me soooo horny.

i don't know if this answered your question... :)

What Girls Said 10

• Rubbing yourself is most likely to make me laugh, cause it'll just look like you're adjusting yourself. Talking is going to be your best bet for turning a girl on, but sometimes a well placed smile (not just a lets be friends smile, but that lets be something more than friends smile) can be good. Out of curiosity, why can't you talk to girls?

• well, flex, flip your hair, I like to see a guys boxers, that's pretty hot. where a nice cologne, but don't go over bored with it, some girls hate to much. that turns me on big time, good cologne,. umm... pick up something heavy and look effortless doing it. hold a door help with her books, beleive it or not it acctually turns me on, I guess because its such a manly thing like its helping out and being strong. give a wink, nice cute smile. well good luck makin them girls horny! lol :)

• DONT USE THE DICK THING! BAD BAD IDEA! kk...if you bite your lips, huge turn on for me. ummmmm...well I don't know why but if I catch a guy staring at my breast or something that's a turn on to me but it might be a turn off for some othe girls...smell nice and manly...haha thatll do the trick!(:

• Getting and rubbing your erection is a bad idea!!! Personally, seeing a guy in grey sweatpants turns me on because you can see the outline of their P. Other things such as the way they dress, things such as winking can be a turn on too - as long as it's not in a creepy way!

• Wear nice aftershave, that always gets me going, wink at them, raise one eyebrow, and then I'd have that guy in bed if he did that! :D

• The only time I like to see a guy fully erect and rubbing himself is when it's my boyfriend, otherwise no, please don't.

A nice smile or playful grin is a turn on. Sort of like, casually catches me in his gaze and does that before looking away. I'll be intrigued and look again, and he might not look back just yet, but then does; locks eyes and grins again. Yes, please.

• Oh god PLEASE do not use your genitalia to turn on a girl cos IT WILL NOT WORK!

if you want to turn a girl on get muscles, flex, have a tan, have nice hair it doesn't even matter if a girl likes you they will get turned on by the way you hold your pen. seriously but for the rest get yourself noticed by keeping yourself clean, presentable. Or if you have to do something physical simply give them a cheeky wink. but for the love of god leave your micky alone.

• hmm one thing that realy turns me on

is when a guy will pretend to scrach his

upper body and sticks his hand up his shirt

so his hot stumic and sex lines show.

i also think its realy hott when a guy sags his pants

and you see his boxers. mmmm (:

or lifting something realy strong or playing a sport

• eww. no crochness. it will proply just gross her out or make her chuckle to herself, embarrassing for you.

It is attractive if a guy has a nice stomach and takes jumper off "accidentally" lifting shirt with it. You can guarentee that she will take a peek, even if she's not looking at you when you do it. But don't forget to pull it down! and don't make it obvious.

girls also love watching guys play sport. don't know how often that's possible though.

speaking with confidence and a sweet smile will always win hearts. Women are more emotional than men, who are turned on by purely physical things. sure girls love hot guys, but a nice gesture is likely to be just as effective

• It's all in the eyes and the smile for girls, most of the time...

Also, Like Nymphattack said, I think if a guy half lifts his shirt and you see his boxer' s elastic band (not ALL the underwear) and you see his toned stomach... totally hot! Or when you take off a sweater and your t-shirt comes off just a bit... yummy!

touching yourself like you're saying will be a total turn OFF.

What Guys Said 0