Guys how do you like girls to dress?

Do you guys like cute, girlie, sporty, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• too general a question miss. there are 7 billion people in this world and the majority of them are unique. My preference? Is she tall, skinny, pale, dark?, blind, sassy, etc.?

I like you women feminine, summer dresses or just moderate cute outfits that are respectful...I'm not going to respect you if your shorts line the inside of your ass crack...makes me think your trying to hard. Have ambitions, goals, hobbies, take care of your hygiene. Your looks will fade eventually...I want to be stuck with someone I care to too when I'm 85. You laugh at it...but I bet old 85 ladies can crack a few sassy jokes to their husbands...so don't be a cold fish.

Dress how you want. Comfortably but presentable. Still take the time to do your hair if you see fit. I like to look at something pretty, sure. But realize in the end its not the eye lashes that will sell me...its what's under the hood (...in your head to clarify for you perverted minded folk lol).

Hope this was somehow helpful. =)

What Guys Said 51

• All the above. It really depends on the girl, but I personally like it when she can dress comfortable. Even a baseball cap. I'm not really into the pretentious, but every once in while it's nice to see someone dressed to kill!

• I honestly like any and all styles but it's not about the clothes, it's all about the woman in the clothes = )

• Classy

or

Casual

~ ArtistBBoy

• Depends on which way the wind is blowing today, or the current phase of Ganymede or something. Seriously, it changes all the time. I can say "I like girls who dress in X Y and Z way," and immediately afterward comes a girl who's violating every principle I just laid out, and I'm like, "Oh yes, and that works too." :D

• Cute but casual and geeky/nerdy :) T-shirt, jeans and sneakers are just fine.

• have to say women that can be themselves are great being just let them have confidents and that is cute to me

• depends big time, I like girls that pull off and feel comfortable in whatever she wears.

my biggest crush is on my best friend and she wears beautiful dresses and she blows my mind, or she will wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt and I feel the same way.

Key is to be confident because it doesn't really matter how the clothes look on you, it matters how you look in the clothes, calm, yourself, confident, beautiful.

• casual jeans tight shirts vans or converse!

:D

• Casual is best. As casual as she can get away with without looking like a bum. I like seeing her being comfortable and looking comfortable in what she wears. I don't like seeing her have to walk funny because of the shoes she's wearing, or anything like that.

• hahh to be honest, depends on the guy. Tell me about him and I'll let you know...

but if you like him, just be yourself... hahah I know everyone says that

• I think sexy, feminine, classy and cute is the type of styles I'd like. If it's too "girly", it's like you're looking at a little girl, but feminine is always good. Lace, silk, a bit of pink (but not too much!) and clothes that fit your feminine curves, is all good.

• classy or just you know decent, the whole slutty look dunt do it for me. =/

• I think guys like a female version of how they dress themselves. I dress sort of sporty and casual, I like to see a girl do the same in her way.

• I say go naked, it's your best attire. Everyday is your birthday, so rock that suit like your about to blow out your candles. lmao

• She has to dress for the occasion, and it should match her personality It also should look natural. It shouldn't look like she spent hours on her outfit/makeup etc. Other than that, a girl can look great wearing near anything.

• When we go out, you dress like a woman and I will dress like a man...fair enough ?

'sporty event" ...sporty dress.

Casual event...casual dress

Formal event/ semi formal event ...same thing.

• girlie. because there girls

• Anything presentable. If you dress the way you like, I won't criticize anyone for it. Just don't look like a train wreck.

• Any way besides broke down. Idc I'm not to picky, dress, jeans, sweats, flip flops I really don't care- It all looks nice to me.

• sporty

• Personally, I prefer a sort of higher-end sexy bohemian look. High end sporty can be nice too.

• This is a very difficult question to answer because it does not mention the occasion. How a guy would like to see a girl dressed completely depends on the place.

• just be yourself and dress like you want to look beautiful. like I like girls when they dress cute and classey and girlie. I love girls with dresses and some times I like when a girl dress kinda like a girl but witha little boy you know. that's what I think and like on what a girl dresses;

• I do not like the girly look. Dresses, jewelery, make up, heels, I am not a fan of any of those.

I perfer a casual/cute look. Tight Tshirt and jeans/shorts, casual shoes, light makeup.

Comfortable, cute, sexy, doesn't take an hour to get ready.

• I prefer cute

• Like a girl, enough said

• Not what crosses my mind on a daily basis. Probably you're best off just being casual. Looks speak for themselves I guess

• Casual/Girlie/Nerdy

• Cute or girlie. I like dresses on women.

• More from Guys
    21

What Girls Said 5

• Sweetheart - you shouldn't even be asking this qusetion. You must dress as you like and be who you are. If you want the guy to love YOU then that's what you do. If you wana dress to impress - well, everyone knows how that one goes.

• Yeah but the thing is, I do dress like myself, but my guy isn't paying attention AT ALL!!

• Well ... if you think the only way to get this guys attention is to dress differently - then do it. But if you want a real relationship, this guy might not be the right one, if he likes you just because of how you look. I honestly understand that attraction is important, I like to b attractive as well, but then once the guy likes me I wonder why he liked me.

The advice of how to dress on these comments are pretty good. take their advice and make the style ur own :) Good luck sweety <3

• thanks!

• Guys like girls in dresses I've noticed. But, a study was done or whatever and they like girls in jeans and a t-shirt too. Being comfortable is a good thing. Mix it up; wear a dress one day and jeans the next or something like that.

• I believe there is a time and place for everything, and knowing what to wear at those times is key. Heels to Walmart? No. Sweatpants to the meeting of your boyfriends parents? No.

• my guyfriends say anything cute! as long as you're comfortable and are being yourself...

and I agree, because in the past I wanted to be the hot chick and wear tight clothes and flash skin and I ended up feeling insecure and got all the wrong attention...

when I went back to being myself, wearing sweatpants and hoodies whenever I felt like it, wearing a nice top from forever 21 and skinny jeans on other days, or a tanktop and capris pants on other days...i felt like I was myself again and guys complimented me much more!

wear what makes you feel happy and secure with yourself! and if the guy ur targeting doesn't like it, then he's not the right person for you! you will find someone who will appreciate your inner beauty

• I say if a guy thinks more about how you dress then you shouldn't be with him. They should think of better things to like about you then what you wear. That's my advice Hope it helps!